reserves

oldrover

i understand the reserves have a game against keighley on friday night.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

They certainly have. Another meeting of the brethren where social discourse and exciting badinage from polite society is welcomed. You can also come along and talk utter tripe with too.. best

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

They certainly have. Another meeting of the brethren where social discourse and exciting badinage from polite society is welcomed. You can also come along and talk utter tripe with too.. best

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I'm sure someone will come on and start a new thread on all that you need to know about our reserves game on fri night :rolleyes:

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

all good and proper people being told on forum about reserve games but what about those who don't use it.

For some reason there are no fixtures or results listed for the reserves on the clubs website POOR!!!!!!!

What time is kick off?

i am told 7-45.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

It should be a cracker as Keighley have always produced good academy teams and are going well again this season. Wish I could have been there, but I know those who go will enjoy the game.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

anybody know what the score was tonight?

think it finished 38-26 to fev, good game with 9 under 18s in fev squad. the wath mafia gave the officials some stick as per usual

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

anybody know what the score was tonight?

The score was 38- 26 to FEV. (i think). 20-0 up and coasting then went to sleep and ended up making hard work of it. Hope the 1st team don't make the same mistake.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Think our lads had though it was won at 20 min, was a cracking game though....few odd decisions from the ref, but if he doesn't turn up, we don't have a game, scoreline not fair on their lads though...their No 2 MOM for me....

another cracking evening. Not the silkiest rugby on show but gutsy nevertheless.

And - after serious debate in the international lounge, we were able to identify just where British Tennis is going wrong!!!!! :lol::lol:

You get so much out of these reserve team games!!! :P:P

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

another cracking evening. Not the silkiest rugby on show but gutsy nevertheless.

And - after serious debate in the international lounge, we were able to identify just where British Tennis is going wrong!!!!! :lol::lol:

Was it the best

After reading peoples views on how good of a night the reserves is thought i would take a match in last night with the old man! Must admit a couple of largers on a warm night watching the A team was good, i will be back to watch again. Apart from the poor ref it was entertaining, their number 2 was very good and for a 17 year old one to watch in the future. Although we are members just want to say thank you to Tom Carr who left us 2 tickets on the gate for my sister and her mate.

Would it be the fact that they are coming up against much better players, Robin.

I blame Lewis for leaving them in the lurch.