Damaged Bridge endangers Quad Nations Glory!

It was sad to see that Chris Bridge is so badly injured that he will now miss the Quad Nations down under this year.

I for one have seen this guy improve so much since Tony Smith joined Warrington and his late entrance onto the international stage last year in the first Australia game really turned around his international career and put him on the map.

This season he has been simply sensational and i wondered who we think might replace him on the bus, have they emerged yet or might they still come through and put their hand up this season?

How is Yeamen going this year is he getting back to the form of 3 years ago?

Maybe Widdup might be used in that position with Paul Wellens coming back in at full back?

Well obviously Micheal Shenton can also operate in the right centres and possibly look at bringing someone in a left centre like Ryan Atkins who seems to be developing nicely.

I'll talk to myself then if everyone now hates me for standing up for my club!!

:rolleyes: paranoid much???

maybe its becuase people have discussed it here already as much as they want to.

Edited by RP London

:rolleyes: paranoid much???

maybe its becuase people have discussed it here already as much as they want to.

Paranoid definitley not, descended upon a clique which happens on many forums.... definitely YES!

It seems like a discussion forum that doesn't want any discussion about serious things OR it only wants those points to be discussed by people who look like they have been on here forever and feel like they own the forum!

I have seen this on many forums!

Really? On many forums other people have held different opinions to yours and expressed these to you?

It must be tough out there.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Paranoid definitley not, descended upon a clique which happens on many forums.... definitely YES!

It seems like a discussion forum that doesn't want any discussion about serious things OR it only wants those points to be discussed by people who look like they have been on here forever and feel like they own the forum!

either that or you were wrong...

as i said on the other part you came across especially aggressive and that never helps..

and with this.. it has already been discussed as i linked to so its not people ignoring you (hence being paranoid) its that its already been done.. read the linked thread.

All that's been said is that this topic has already been discussed, but if you want, shenton definitely a starter, I would play Tom Broscoe as the other centre, size , strength , pace, wasted as a winger.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Really? On many forums other people have held different opinions to yours and expressed these to you?

It must be tough out there.

Er.... i also think you miss the point here buddy, i have no problem with people expressing a different opinion to mine.... none at all.

I just do not see why i am not allowed to express my opinion at all (thread locked and rediculous warning for nothing) without any swearing.

Its like China for gods sake!!

So, your definition of a clique is anywhere that anyone disagrees with your point of view?

Grow up.

No!! can you not read the thread above!!

See...... stop with the grow up rubbish...... or are you the head of the clique..........the Silver back, come to plead with the guy from wallace and grommit to lock another thread because again i said and did nothing wrong?

Edited by Outwoodtiger

See...... stop with the grow up rubbish...... or are you the head of the clique..........the Silver back, come to plead with the guy from wallace and grommit to lock another thread because again i said and did nothing wrong?

Mate, Ive posted on the subject and you've chosen to ignore that and start having a go at people, what do you expect.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

This is why FFS...

how about.. "thanks.. didnt realise there was another thread on the matter" and then go and comment on that one to reignite it.. like everyone else does.. but you have completely ignored my posts where i have pointed this out. you decided to pick up on me saying you were paranoid (yet with each post it seems you are) and not the fact that there was another thread, you did the same on the other threads when someone actually has another opinion and voices it normally you glossed over it and went to any bit you could pick out and rant about... or just ignored the post and went to the next one you could abuse.. so you are obviously just spoiling for a fight..

never used it before bit the ignore button is looking mighty inviting.

Edited by RP London

Oh Whatever fella......its a clique, no doubt about it!

If you're going to say something that most people disagree with, then it isn't a clique.

You were in the minority. Much like the minority of people from your club that think it's still OK to hurl discriminating abuse at a player "because it happened in the 70s".

There's no right and wrong answer, but there is a widely accepted answer.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

All that's been said is that this topic has already been discussed, but if you want, shenton definitely a starter, I would play Tom Broscoe as the other centre, size , strength , pace, wasted as a winger.

Why thank you good sir for bothering, as a newby trying to establish himself amongst the established clique members and not knowing exactly thread for thread, post for post, what has already been discussed over the last 5 years so hang me for not knowing!!

i appreciate your response.

It's been a long time since we've been called a clique. Last time we were a Wigan clique despite most of the "accused" being supporters of clubs other than Wigan.

Ahhh memories.

Anyway, I am not part of a clique, I am a free man!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Why thank you good sir for bothering, as a newby trying to establish himself amongst the established clique members and not knowing exactly thread for thread, post for post, what has already been discussed over the last 5 years so hang me for not knowing!!

The other thread on Bridge was started only 3 days ago.

To be fair, the thread had slipped to page 2, so maybe you weren't to know, but your response was a little paranoid.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It's been a long time since we've been called a clique. Last time we were a Wigan clique despite most of the "accused" being supporters of clubs other than Wigan.

Ahhh memories.

Anyway, I am not part of a clique, I am a free man!

Brilliant, its a closed shop!!

it isn't

I know... I decided to leave it and let John decide on its fate.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

which is why i posted a link to it!! but you ignored it! first reply that wasnt yourself for gods sake

Just lock it mate, even I've lost the will to live!!
Serious point, just leave this thread as it will clearly never recover, but if you do want to discuss this topic, I would recommend posting on the thread that RP helpfully linked to. You will see there have been many views posted on there and I'm sure people will interact with any new views.

You'll also see that there was plenty of disagreement on that thread, so don't take it personally!

Serious point, just leave this thread as it will clearly never recover, but if you do want to discuss this topic, I would recommend posting on the thread that RP helpfully linked to. You will see there have been many views posted on there and I'm sure people will interact with any new views.

You'll also see that there was plenty of disagreement on that thread, so don't take it personally!

Good point. And on that I will lock it.