How many more games

how many more do we have to win before we are granted the top of leage

[/quo

At the minute four wins would keep us at the top on points diff or if we gained a bonus point in a loss. The next four are gunna be a real test but if we can keep doing what we do then there's nowt to worry about.

Barrow would only be 5 points behind if they win there games in hand, so we need to win 5 or 4 if we beat barrow, also if we pick up bonus points form two losses that would see us home. Basically lots of permutations.

Big match this weekend between barrow and Leigh as the loser of that will find it hard to catch us then. That said the best way of making sure of things is to win at least 5 of our last six matches and the job would be done. :D

Ps No disrespect to Keighley and Whitehaven but we could do with putting a decent score on them both to boost our points difference. As it stands where about 80-90 points better off than barrow, with thier two matches in hand they would start to close the gap.

Saying all that, I haven't given it much thought :D :D

Edited by petesmithfan

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

[ As it stands where about 80-90 points better off than barrow, with thier two matches in hand they would start to close the gap.

personally i think our points points difference will be sufficient remember in the next four games barrow play leigh, halifax, toulouse at home and batley away irrespective of results I think they all will be close scoring games.

similarly their last three are kieghley at home then dewsbury and FEV away and I can see a couple more close encounters in those unless we have won ther league by then and owt could happen in last match!

Think if we beat Keighley and Leigh turn Barrow over this weekend then the fat lady will be warming up her vocal chords. Not done and dusted, but as good as.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

11 points required now from a possible 15 or 10 and rely on a better points difference, assuming Barrow don't drop any points.

Looking at the run in I think it could easily go to the last game of our season.

We should be confident though, we've only dropped 2 points from 45 so far. If the remaining games are as tight as some of ours recently the club shop should sell biteable finger nails because I can't grow mine fast enough.

Dont forget Barrow play Widnes after the Fev game and if we are only 2 points behind at that stage you might not be ticking a box. :P

Its been an incredible league this year but I feel its been a bit of a false one with the introduction of the DR's, taking nothing away from the top 6 clubs but if you stick 4 DR SL players in your team you are going to beat the lower teams. I suppose it will all come out in the wash during the GF playoffs when the DR's have not reached the 75% requirement and you are then putting a team together with players that have not been in regular 1st team.

This is not a dig at any clubs so please dont go off on one. its just my opinion of DR players. I'm not after an arguement. :D

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

Barrow can get 53 points.

If we win 4 they can't catch us.

If we win 3 and pick 2 bonus points - Barrow still can't catch us

If we win 3 and pick up 1 bp - Barrow will have to over come a significant points diff to take top spot.

Answer? Keep picking up 3 points and let Barrow do the worrying!!

Easy!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Dont forget Barrow play Widnes after the Fev game and if we are only 2 points behind at that stage you might not be ticking a box. :P

He's doing that 'ticky box' thing again Robin :O:O

Besides, thought it was only the grand final that made them get the pen out, the league is just a ripple of applause and a "well done old chaps" to the winners. :unsure:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

I might get on to the admins of this site and request that 'Box Ticking' or 'Ticking a box' or anything like that comes up as 'xxx xxxxxxx', as its too naughty.

Cummins Out.

Besides, thought it was only the grand final that made them get the pen out, the league is just a ripple of applause and a "well done old chaps" to the winners. :unsure:

Dont know why the league leaders cant be given the old bowl now there is a new trophy, unless its been given to Wigan like the old championship trophy, disgrace that is. Mind that probably had a lot to do with that old batty boy Maurice