Play-off dates

I might just be popping over to the UK in late September. I need some RL to make it worth my while, though. I have checked both the RFL site, which is rather coy about play-off and GF dates, and the BBC site, which switches to union fixtures in September (I kid you not! Check out SL fixtures from September - Exeter v Gloucester FFS!). My possible dates are 19 - 26 September and I fear that I will not see any RL at that time.

Thanks in advance.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

According to the RFL fixture booklet thingy that they sent me before the season kicked off, the last of the weekly rounds takes place on the week ending 3/5th September.

Weekend commencing 11th September is the first round of the play offs, 1 v 4, 2 v 3, 5 v 8 and 6 v 7.

Weekend commencing 18th September sees the preliminary semi final 1 ( losers of 1 v 4 play winners of 5 v 8) and preliminary semi final 2 ( losers of 2 v 3 v winners of 6 v 7)

Weekend commencing 25th September is qualifying semi 1 ( winner of 1 v 4 v prelim s/f 1 winner) and qualifying semi final 2 (winner of 2 v 3 v prelim semi final 2 winner)

October 2nd is Grand Final.

Hope that's clear... :huh:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

According to the RFL fixture booklet thingy that they sent me before the season kicked off, the last of the weekly rounds takes place on the week ending 3/5th September.

Weekend commencing 11th September is the first round of the play offs, 1 v 4, 2 v 3, 5 v 8 and 6 v 7.

Weekend commencing 18th September sees the preliminary semi final 1 ( losers of 1 v 4 play winners of 5 v 8) and preliminary semi final 2 ( losers of 2 v 3 v winners of 6 v 7)

Weekend commencing 25th September is qualifying semi 1 ( winner of 1 v 4 v prelim s/f 1 winner) and qualifying semi final 2 (winner of 2 v 3 v prelim semi final 2 winner)

October 2nd is Grand Final.

Hope that's clear... :huh:

As usual. From you - clear as daylight. From the RFL - clear as mud.

Only kidding, that's exactly what I wanted to know. If I fly into the UK on 19th (Sunday), I won't see any games that weekend. If I fly out on 26th, I would catch the semi-final on 25th (Saturday). Not worth it for one game. ######!

Thanks, OF. See you one day. I'm sure Mick will drag me over to Hull sometime. :D

I might just be popping over to the UK in late September. I need some RL to make it worth my while, though. I have checked both the RFL site, which is rather coy about play-off and GF dates, and the BBC site, which switches to union fixtures in September (I kid you not! Check out SL fixtures from September - Exeter v Gloucester FFS!). My possible dates are 19 - 26 September and I fear that I will not see any RL at that time.

Thanks in advance.

don't worry yourself over the play off's tony, only good teams get into them (count's salford out then) ;);)

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

don't worry yourself over the play off's tony, only good teams get into them (count's salford out then) ;);)

Cheeky sod! :D :D :D