Todays matches

snake1985

Will Fev be Barrow's last match?

I thought the league season ended on 22nd August but on Barrows website they play Widnes on Weds. 25th August, however no date for this fixture is given on the RL and Widnes websites. The Barrow V Widnes fixture was postponed on 6th May and RL Rule B1:17 states that postponed matches have to be played on the 1st available midweek. That why we had to play Leigh on the Tuesday befoe we went to Toulouse.

Me thinks email to RL Headquarters for clarification. B)

Read this the other day on their forum, hopefully by then it will be a 'dead rubber'

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Yeah barrow would be 5 behind us, so hopefully we can have it in bag before they visit us on last day!!

Been saying it from the beginning of the season last game (was until we rearranged the Widnes game) will be Fev v Barrow for the title. Just like last season with Fax we will have a good run in.

We just need you to drop a few games with the pressure we are applying.... :D

Edited by soss

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

Been saying it from the beginning of the season last game (was until we rearranged the Widnes game) will be Fev v Barrow for the title. Just like last season with Fax we will have a good run in.

We just need you to drop a few games with the pressure we are applying.... :D

Pressure, what pressure :huh:

I think there is more pressure on the rest of you lot, 1 slip and you are virtually out of it, where as we have a slightly bigger cushion.

Besides, our destiny is in our hands, yours is also in our hands, not your own.

We must have big hands :lol:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Pressure, what pressure :huh:

I think there is more pressure on the rest of you lot, 1 slip and you are virtually out of it, where as we have a slightly bigger cushion.

Besides, our destiny is in our hands, yours is also in our hands, not your own.

We must have big hands :lol:

You know what they say about big hands..... :lol:

You are in a good position but if you slip up..."Barrows gona get ya".. :lol::lol::P

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

You know what they say about big hands..... :lol:

You are in a good position but if you slip up..."Barrows gona get ya".. :lol::lol::P

That statement makes 2 assumptions: (1) we will; and (2) you won't. Time will tell.

Edited by frankj

Why isn't the Barrow v Widnes game being played before Fev play Barrow?

I'm sure we had to rearrange the Leigh game within a certain time frame.

Earlier in topic someone posted the rfl rule something about it has to be played at 1st available midweek

voohli.jpg