M.O.M - Keighley

sidnee

im struggling to pick 3 too, id have to put a couple of there players in the top 3 Presley & Wray did well

ok, here goes for Fev players

Briggs

Grayshon

Tonka

and that was a struggle

Johnny G - ran him sen ragged

Briggsy - at least some imagination and individuality from him came off.

Stu/Tonka - it noticeably settled a touch when they came on in the second half.

possibly the poorest we've seen from them all season - but, another 3 points and only conceded 1 try!!! We didn't get the avalanched I and many others expected, but we did get the win. It's taken me an hour to get me head around that, but ok now.

Poste mortem tomorrow, then prep for Thursday boys - well done lads. Heads in gear for thursday now boys!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

im struggling to pick 3 too, id have to put a couple of there players in the top 3 Presley & Wray did well

ok, here goes for Fev players

Briggs

Grayshon

Tonka

and that was a struggle

You would put presley in your top 3? He did nothing but pass the ball everytime he got it!!!

1. Dickens- When him and tonka came back on in 2nd half at least one of them was involved in nearlly every tackle

2. Tonks - See above ;)

3. Kain - Played well when came on for Finn

voohli.jpg

No one had a blinder today rob. Briggs 2 pieces of individuality gave us a) some momentum when we were sadly lacking any b ) 2 tries when we hardly looked like scoring, c)100% conversions

No, he wasn't perfect. Two young lads at one side, and at the other a debutant to 1st team footy pairing someone coming back from injury. It was a very disjointing affair. We won. Pass go, collect your

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

1 Briggs

2 Stu

3 Kain

Have to disagree Rob we needed individuals today when the team work dropped off and Briggs provided the individual skill in abundance. Kain only got going late on before then he threw out some poor passes and was draged off by DP. But fair play to him he came back on for Finy and opened them up.

Whilst i agree it was not our best performance we can only play as good as the opposition allows. Thought defensively we were on top. However we coughed a lot of the ball so the completion rate would have been down. We did lack a bit of go forward, possibly by trying to rush. Perhaps we could have utilised the wind and slope more, there again i am only a fan and did not play. well done to the team.

Man of the match

Briggs

Kain

Dickens

1 - Kain. A few errors but was the only one of our pivot players who looked switched on.

2 - Smeaton. Not too many opportunities in attack but great one on one defending.

3 - Tonks. Strong allround game and lifted the team (along with Stu) when he came back on in the second half.

1 - Kain. A few errors but was the only one of our pivot players who looked switched on.

2 - Smeaton. Not too many opportunities in attack but great one on one defending.

3 - Tonks. Strong allround game and lifted the team (along with Stu) when he came back on in the second half.

Me.

Car to Glasshoughton

Bus to Leeds

Train to Keighley

Shanks pony from station to ground (about 2 miles or seemed it)

Shanks pony to railway station from ground

Train to Leeds from Keighley

No bus available for over a hour

Took public transport to Cas

Public transport to Pontefract

Shanks pony from outside Xscape to car park

Car to home.

A salutory experience. The saving factor? Transport cost me a quid all told.Oh and we won.

Briggs - again comes up with the goods when needed. Solo try just before half time. excellent antsipation

for second try. Top Goal Kicking

Dickens - game breaking offload early in second half to start move for try

Kain - Add that bit of creativity when he came back on in second half, good chip for briggs try an

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION