Thanks to your fans ..but

Rach

Just a massive thanks to the 'regular ' Fev Fans & Players n Officials who came in the Hall of Fame bar today at Cougar Park..you were magnificent , patient ,polite and good humored ... THANK YOU CAN'T SAY NO MORE APART YOU ARE A CREDIT TO YOUR CLUB :D :D :D :D

BUT one of your number who claimed to be a Fev Director when brought to task by our stewards for his 'choice vocabulary ' claimed' You cant say anything cause Im a Fev Director you cant say nowt .. `nd I'm only shouting abuse at my own team ' should really get a life ... and realize that bad language and aggressive behavior that he showed towards our stewards and other supporters when asked to moderate his language ,SHOULD be challenged ............ no if.. no buts

Personally dont give a monkeys who anyone is .....whatever their position within a club .......everyone is entitled to their own moan a the ref , opposition, opposing fans whatever within reason , we all do it (hands up across the board ) but language like he proffered has no place in our game ... especially with kids present ...no excuses

Hate writing this when the rest of the FEV support was 100% but in my eyes 1 individual screwed it for the rest

Edited by Rach

Not on if he was a director, but had a problem with 1 of your fans, every time fev made a mistake the hand gesture came out and shouting w****rs. Then when something got said his reply was "Be careful who your talking ro, if you was a pound behind be you would be a millenaire" Didnt know that millionaires wore

voohli.jpg

Somebody swearing in a bar, under the influence of alcohol, at a rugby match you say! Well what is the world coming to :rolleyes:

If you work behind the bar, I suggest you look for some things else to do, cos your going to end up offended quite a bit.

Edited by petesmithfan

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

Why post the part about the director? why not go through official channels and contact the club?

And there's the crux Phil! These fora/message boards are not the place to resolve these matters. An unsubstantiated allegation is laid at a rovers fan - a club director or not is irrelevant really. How is posting it on here going to resolve anything. Put the matter in writing to the club and I'm sure it will receive the attention it deserves!

Rach, you've been a fan of the cougars now for a long time. You know the drill as far as RL is concerned. But posting something like this is only going to fire up a wall of defence from us lot - as it did after another unsubstantiated complaint was made about Leigh fans abusing wray the other week. If you have evidence of your complaint, or if "the mouth" has evidence of the issue at Leigh - then take it up with the club who can investigate and report back to you properly rather than making public accusations that can't be appropriately defended by those using these boards.

I'm not a director Rach, tho we had a couple on the bus with us. Swear?? Well yes I did, particularly when everything appeared to be going so hopelessly wrong for us! As did Keighley fans when we passed them yesterday and as have fans from every other club I've ever visited in my long association with the game. I'm not getting myself too wound up with this one.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Just a massive thanks to the 'regular ' Fev Fans & Players n Officials who came in the Hall of Fame bar today at Cougar Park..you were magnificent , patient ,polite and good humored ... THANK YOU CAN'T SAY NO MORE APART YOU ARE A CREDIT TO YOUR CLUB :D :D :D :D

BUT one of your number who claimed to be a Fev Director when brought to task by our stewards for his 'choice vocabulary ' claimed' You cant say anything cause Im a Fev Director you cant say nowt .. `nd I'm only shouting abuse at my own team ' should really get a life ... and realize that bad language and aggressive behavior that he showed towards our stewards and other supporters when asked to moderate his language ,SHOULD be challenged ............ no if.. no buts

Personally dont give a monkeys who anyone is .....whatever their position within a club .......everyone is entitled to their own moan a the ref , opposition, opposing fans whatever within reason , we all do it (hands up across the board ) but language like he proffered has no place in our game ... especially with kids present ...no excuses

Hate writing this when the rest of the FEV support was 100% but in my eyes 1 individual screwed it for the rest

I very much doubt one of the Rovers directors would start swearing and then announce "im a director so you cant do owt "

I would just like to point out Rachel, that this is a fans forum and is not sanctioned by the club. Any complaints against club directors or officials should be taken up directly with the club , but should also be substantiated. I am not saying this did or did not happen, but it would be very easy to make accusations on apublic fans forum, which then disrespects the club and it's fans. The allegations you make are serious and as I said if you have proof, then take it up with our CEO Andy Prout or club chairman Mark Campbell. The BOD at Featherstone do work with the fans and the fans will be upset that someone may be posing as a director so that he/she can act like school children.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Robin, they don't realise the trauma we go through.Take yesterday for example, not only did we witness one of the worst performances of the season but prior to the game we were subject to some awful verbal abuse in the pub disguised as songs. Somebody was let loose with coins and the result was terrible, though it could have been worse, at least common sense prevailed early on with the cheesy music but then......The Stone Roses? I ask you, perhaps an ASBO should be issued to the culprit? He'll be putting the Beatles, U2 and Rolling Stones on if we don't get him treatment soon. :D:D:D

OOOO THAT'S HARSH! Harsh words indeed!!! :lol::lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Robin, they don't realise the trauma we go through.Take yesterday for example, not only did we witness one of the worst performances of the season but prior to the game we were subject to some awful verbal abuse in the pub disguised as songs. Somebody was let loose with coins and the result was terrible, though it could have been worse, at least common sense prevailed early on with the cheesy music but then......The Stone Roses? I ask you, perhaps an ASBO should be issued to the culprit? He'll be putting the Beatles, U2 and Rolling Stones on if we don't get him treatment soon. :D:D:D

Nowt but ooligans, Phil. Could it be that the gentleman involved was sartorially dressed, slim of build and with flowing silver locks. IF SO, NOT ONE OF OURS.

Edited by Bob Crowther

Please do not lets have this thread become a personal attack on anyone, as said any complaints should be directed at the club and not aired on here. Once it becomes a slanging match between everyone it loses some credibility, so please do the decent thing and report it to the club.

Im Fev and im proud

Why doesn't this thread suprise me?

It would appear that every club bar Fev have supporters who never swear, curse or cause trouble.

Before someone from Keighley comes on and says that every club has a minority remember this complaint is about 1 supporter and director or not, true allegation or not still a supporter.

Were any Keighley fans challenged about their language?

No? then this thread has no place, yes? then this should have been pointed out on the original thread, oh and I swore at the game so would you like to start a running tally?

Why post the part about the director? why not go through official channels and contact the club?

I reckon they should get a letter in the League Express and we can have our own private competition...on this evidence, they might have to make Thursday's game a 9pm kick off because of the 'bad language' reputation of both clubs!

I reckon they should get a letter in the League Express and we can have our own private competition...on this evidence, they might have to make Thursday's game a 9pm kick off because of the 'bad language' reputation of both clubs!

we might after relocate the game to the watersheddings or after it

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

You mean to say you have supporters who swear as well? Are you sure they're not Fev fans in disguise trying to infiltrate other clubs to stir up trouble? :D

Always seems to be the Yorkie clubs that complain so you could be on to summat ;)

Current list is Halifax, Batley and Keighley (our past three home games), though the most entertaining one is Batley considering all 20 of them had the seated South Stand behind the sticks to themselves, so god knows how they heard owt!

See you Thursday, hope it's a good game with a home win even if the final score is 1-0

Don't think you've anything to worry about there, we started and finished well at Barrow on Saturday...shame about the hour in between!

Don't think you've anything to worry about there, we started and finished well at Barrow on Saturday...shame about the hour in between!

As impartial and fair as ever Matt :happy:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Always seems to be the Yorkie clubs that complain so you could be on to summat ;)

Current list is Halifax, Batley and Keighley (our past three home games), though the most entertaining one is Batley considering all 20 of them had the seated South Stand behind the sticks to themselves, so god knows how they heard owt!

B) we managed to sit on halfway line along with a few others who came on the supporters bus but even after 30+ years a supporting batley i aint ever listened to such a vile onslaught of racist and terrible abuse and foul language for all the first half,some supporters moved away but what i couldent understand was the abuse from the 2 knuckle heads was aimed at one of there best players, :huh: we all get carride away in the heat of the moment with daft refs calls but with kids sat around thsoe 2 should a been thrown out, i did notice the player in questions brother sat about 50 yards away and i wish he had been in ear shot for the first 40 and they might have eaten there words. :mellow:

Gonna put my final two pennath in on this post.....my post was in the main to thank the 99.9% of Fev fans , who from the point of view of myself n the rest of the bar staff were a JOY to have in the place... Can you lot please take the praise that was given your way ??.. :D

One individual spoiled it (from our point of view ) for the rest of you ...my argument was not particularly his bad language , (we are all responsible me included ,for 'industrial language ' slipping out watching a game , whether it be aimed at the ref , the opposition or indeed our own team when things are not going the way they want ) .....

What more concerned me was his reaction / responses when challenged , most supporters would say 'ok mate fair cop' .. (we all know,me included, yet again, when we've possibly over done it and moderate our behavior to suit ..) but his was aggressive, reactionary and not appropriate to the situation .. Sat night in Fev / Wakey /Ponty maybe but not in a crowd where you have got a percentage of young kids ...

Bob ...take your comments on board fair play mate ....and will maybe take it up the relevant people .. apologies if I stepped out of line ..... similarly Robin points taken ....BUT Its just get annoying when particular individuals screw it up for everyone else, including the average visiting supporter, and then think acting the 'hardman 'is going to be effective ...

As I said before my initial posting was to THANK the Fev following.... you've some fantastic fans ....please take this the right way

PS Petesmithfan ...this incident took place outside the bar n believe me i've sorted out more bar room altercations n beer fueled individuals in a number of years serving the thirsty masses than Fev have got league points in 2010 .. I dont need your career advice

Edited by Rach

Amazes me it really does, we must of put around 7 or 8 thousand pounds into the Keighley coffers on Sunday money they need, and money we were glad we could give them. Then you get moans and groans about the odd person swearing, and the reason they were swearing is probably because they had just spent a small fortune in the Keighley bar. Not saying swearing is ok but i bet no one from Keighley would of turned his money down when he went for another drink. We ought to boycott clubs that moan in the future and not give them our money

Amazes me it really does, we must of put around 7 or 8 thousand pounds into the Keighley coffers on Sunday money they need, and money we were glad we could give them. Then you get moans and groans about the odd person swearing, and the reason they were swearing is probably because they had just spent a small fortune in the Keighley bar. Not saying swearing is ok but i bet no one from Keighley would of turned his money down when he went for another drink. We ought to boycott clubs that moan in the future and not give them our money

Barring a miracle, can't see us playing them for a while anyway!

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Barring a miracle, can't see us playing them for a while anyway!

We had to listen to a big, tall, bugs bunny looking, pony tail style hair cut, buffoon saying constantly "top of league your shiiite" We didnt react luckily for him we just felt sorry for him, life had dealt him a bad deal as it was with that face, he didnt need us hassling him

God play another record. I was not going to reply to this because I did not want it putting back at the top of the forum listings, and therefore back into the public eye, but I am sick of the same posts. I notice that we never got this sort of posting anywhere near as much last year. Is it that all our fans used to be well behaved all season last year, or is it that it makes people feel better when they lose to us if they can have a moan on the forum about SOMETHING they consider legitimate.

If this really bothers you report it officially. if your post was really to thank us publicly then you would have left out the bit about some idiot shouting abuse, but it was obviously a moan about that fan that you have tried unsuccessfully to disguise as a compliment to our fans.

UP THE ROVERS!