Featherstone V Leigh.Thurs 7.30pm

Stratobill

Who will Win   

50 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

• Featherstone Win
    • Leigh Win
    • Draw

This will probably be the match of the season so far and promises to be a fantastic close nail biter of a game. Will be squeezing the game in before running off to work. Fev 18-15 Leigh. M.O.M Briggs 1st try Straughteir

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will probably be the match of the season so far and promises to be a fantastic close nail biter of a game. Will be squeezing the game in before running off to work. Fev 18-15 Leigh. M.O.M Briggs 1st try Straughteir

Can't see straugher playing tbh bill, looked less than average IMO!

Fev 38-20 Leigh

1st grayshon

mom Finn

att 2400

fatty lady to start warming her voice up.

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Forget Keighley weve just done enough in a few games like that this season ,no disrespect to Keighley but weve stepped up greatley in all our big games so far this season ,so

Rovers 38 Leigh 16

1st try Hardacre

mom Finn

att 2368

A win here for us and points wise there will only be 3 other teams who could potentially catch us. Don't want to tempt fate but a win and we can get the duster out ready to dust off the mantlepiece.

Fev 31 Leigh 18

1st try Dale

Att 2299

MOM Grayshon

Weather overcast but warm :happy:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

I have a booking to draw caricatures for a company on a cruise down the river Ouse in York on Thursday night so i'll sadly miss this and i've been so looking forward to it. Ah well there's always sky plus!

If you've never seen me work live then please click on the link- Here

Edited by Mick H

The Leigh fans seem to be pessimistic about this one. If DP can get the sort of reaction from the players that he normally gets for big games then i think we'll win but it's gonna be close. Having Saxton missing is a big loss for us. His go forward is the best in the team.

FEV 20 - Leigh 12

MoM - Finn

Att - 1790

If i'm right the fat lady better start exercising the old vocal chords.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

You best try and find where you've been hiding that trophy cabinet of yours for all these years.

Cheeky :P

Its already full of cups (and side plates, bowls etc), Mary will just have to find another cupboard in the kitchen for them :lol:

This is the one we need to get behind the lads and really raise the tone!! I expect no-one to go home with a voice after thursday

Fev 38 Leigh 14

1st try: Wellham

MoM : points machine briggs

ATT: 2176

voohli.jpg

I expect Rovers to turn things around just like they did after poor performances against Toulouse and Dewsbury. The Dewsbury game was a low key affair with very little atmosphere. You wouldn't have thought it was the same side that dominated Fax in the following match at the Shay. A slight concern over Leigh having a longer rest, 4 days is a bit tight for the Rovers, and the recent loss of Morrison, Parker and Saxton, but barring further injuries and bizarre ref decisions, the defence should do its usual to lay the platform for a solid win.

FEV 21 Leigh 12

1st try: Finn

MOM: Briggs

Attendance: 1995

Just browsing their forum, and it sounds like there having to cancell there coach as there's not enough booked on! Only 20 people upto this morning! That's quite poor, compared to how many we took to their place!

Just browsing their forum, and it sounds like there having to cancell there coach as there's not enough booked on! Only 20 people upto this morning! That's quite poor, compared to how many we took to their place!

All them dedicated, die hard fans....... Amazing what a dip in form can do to people :glare:

I'm relatively confident about this one. As someone has already said we not had back to back below par performances this season. With a noisy home crowd and the chance of "killing off" one of our main rivals for top spot we hopefully will get the win.

Fev 26 - Leigh 18

MOM - Finn

First try scorer - Kaye

Att - 2098

Have Leigh got all their dual contract players available? They have looked quite tame without them this season.

All them dedicated, die hard fans....... Amazing what a dip in form can do to people :glare:

Just ask Gaz Sidnee. It wasn't that long ago he was struggling to fill a minibus - and with just a few other barm pots travel in their cars was all we could muster for an away game!

Amazing what being top does too!! :P:P

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

It's not being cancelled, just downsized. For what it's worth, we've got a minibus full as well independantly from LISA and I'd expect a few to travel by car straight from work etc. Been a bit disappointed with our away support in recent weeks, but it seems to cost a fortune to travel away these days.

Just ask Gaz Sidnee. It wasn't that long ago he was struggling to fill a minibus - and with just a few other barm pots travel in their cars was all we could muster for an away game!

Amazing what being top does too!! :P:P

I could understand the big fall if they were mid / lower table Robin, but they are still second (for now) so would expect a few more to make the effort.

I will admit though that I have seen more 'wayward' faces at away games this season than I have for a long time. Folk who not too long back you would of had to beg to get down to POR :happy:

Edited by sidnee

I could understand the big fall if they were mid / lower table Robin, but they are still second (for now) so would expect a few more to make the effort.

I will admit though that I have seen more 'wayward' faces at away games this season than I have for a long time. Folk who not too long back you would of had to beg to get down to POR :happy:

What makes me smile about all this is when we played them at theres they were chanting at us "where was you when you wa shiiiiite" There not even that shiiiiite yet, what would they be like if they really were shiiiiiite

What makes me smile about all this is when we played them at theres they were chanting at us "where was you when you wa shiiiiite" There not even that shiiiiite yet, what would they be like if they really were shiiiiiite

We were really, really sheeite last year so there's your answer ;)