Ref. v. Leigh

You've guessed it, its Mr.Leahy. I wonder if Stuart can ask which one of the team will be going in the bin before the game on some fictitious ruling.

I see he was up to his usual standard last week at the Batley v Eagles game - 20+ penalties, both coaches and the the press report critisizing him. AND HE STILL REFS A GAME.

Hel be even worse with it being on'd box

You never know, he may actually ref it properly so he doesn't look an incompetant t1t in front of millions of Fev fans worldwide :huh:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

The RFL and Cummings never cease to amaze, crucial match towards end of season between top two teams, Live for all to see, with the expectation of a good open game, And they Jamie (its all about me) Leahy in charge.

I Just do not get it.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

The RFL and Cummings never cease to amaze, crucial match towards end of season between top two teams, Live for all to see, with the expectation of a good open game, And they Jamie (its all about me) Leahy in charge.

I Just do not get it.

Probably because despite being not spectator friendly, being pernickety about everything gives him decent marks by the assessors!

Lets home as its on TV for everyone to see, he gets decisions right instead of making them for the sake of it

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

still not my fav. Still slows a game down, still over fussy and picky. And doesn't appear to talk tot he players as much as other refs do.

But maybe this is me. He's one ref I've grown to dislike and so there's something self fulfilling about my responses about him! I have thought he's been poor for so long, even when he has a decent game, I still find it hard to see positives in him because I have focussed on all his negatives throughout the game!!

I shall attempt to do better!!!!! :rolleyes:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I know we all like to slate the men with the whistle and flags but I thought he did pretty well tonight and got 99% of things spot on.

All apart from the sin binning of the Leigh winger which I thought was a bit pedantic and was worth a penalty at best.

I agree though, on the whole I thought he did well.