1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington
    • Castleford
    • Draw

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it'll be a relatively close one for a while, with us perhaps pulling away later on, maybe by 18.

We weren't overly impressive against Crusaders, but are still tough enough to win games like that, which is pleasing.

Hopefully Morley will be back, and Carvell and Myler have another game under their belt, so we may get to look a little slicker.

Think it'll be a relatively close one for a while, with us perhaps pulling away later on, maybe by 18.

We weren't overly impressive against Crusaders, but are still tough enough to win games like that, which is pleasing.

Hopefully Morley will be back, and Carvell and Myler have another game under their belt, so we may get to look a little slicker.

sounds about right to me Dave.

As long as we put in a good showing

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

cas by 10

:lol:

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I expect Wire to win, but Cas have been playing well recently. You don't hammer the Giants unless you're on top of your game. I would be astonished if this turns into an easy win, and if cas are close going into the last 20 watch out for Mr Chase.

I expect Wire to win, but Cas have been playing well recently. You don't hammer the Giants unless you're on top of your game. I would be astonished if this turns into an easy win, and if cas are close going into the last 20 watch out for Mr Chase.

My advice would be to chase Mr Chase. Let him kick at will and he'll murder you like he did us last time out.

Warrington by 30

2nd kiss of death.

Sam going, and Mick predicting a Wire win means a shock on the cards.... ;)

The Cas game is often a good one, and Cas have beaten us quite a few times over the years.

With us at full strength-ish, I expect us to have to much, but might only make it "safe" late on.

I'll be listening on merseyside.(Other option is GMR)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

2nd kiss of death.

Sam going, and Mick predicting a Wire win means a shock on the cards.... ;)

The Cas game is often a good one, and Cas have beaten us quite a few times over the years.

With us at full strength-ish, I expect us to have to much, but might only make it "safe" late on.

I'll be listening on merseyside.(Other option is GMR)

The greatest ever Warrington vs Castleford game was the one from 2008 when they came back from being 26-12 down sending Cullen to the dole cue.

Hicks in in corner, 1st minute.

4-0

Westwood goals.

6-0

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Nixon?

6-4, goal wide.

GMR say Riley got Wires try?

Suppose he and Hicks are so alike it's an easy error.....

Sporting life say Riley, Ray French made the id error.

Edited by goldcard

Myler from Mona's kick through.

Westwood adds the 2.

12-4, 20 mins gone.

Morley sold dummy to 3 cas defenders and goes for the line....

16-4

Westwood 3/3.

18-4.

27 mins.

Edited by goldcard

Westwood has kick charged, fumble the rebound, ends up with a penalty?

Everyone bemused, Atkins scores from the position, goal added, 24-4

Commentators seem confused, think the pen was for Westwood being challenged without the ball as he tried to gather the rebound, or something.

General feeling is it should have been a scrum to Cas.

Could be major turning point.

Edited by goldcard

Wire will get 50+

Monaghan scoots, Myler backs up, under sticks.

Hooter sounds as Westwood makes it 5/5.

Ht.

30-4.