Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington
    • Castleford
    • Draw

Wire will get 50+

Sorry I meant 60

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cas pen for holding down, and then they fail to knock on and Westerman strolls under the sticks from a Chase pass.

Goal added, it's 30-10.

48 mins.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Cas knock on, King gathers, Wires under the sticks, Mathers I think.

6/6 for Westwood, 36-10.

50 mins.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Hicks in corner.

It is him this time.... ;)

40-10.

Westwood from the touchline.

42-10.

Wires knock on, then concede penalty, wainwright goes in.

Goal wide, 42-14.

Hour mark.

Cas pressure, Wires pinged for offside, Clayton under sticks.

Goal added, 42-20.

64 mins.

Chase makes a break, feeds Westerman, 42-24.

Goal hits post and away.

Try count is 7-5.

Solomona charges over from 20m out.

Position was from a drop out which could possibly have been a Cas pen, 2nd tackler forcing Chase in-goal when he seemed to be grounded in play.

Westwood 8/8

48-24.

72 mins.

KO out on full.....

Last tackle kick, Myler completes hat-trick and Kenny's 50 prediction comes true.

Westwood 9/9

54-24, 5 mins left.

Wires knock-on on 1st tackle, Snitch picks up and scores.

54-30, with the goal, and the hooter sounds.

never thought cas would score 30 points v the big spenders

Our "points against" stats recently have been a worry.

Maybe we can't defend on a dry track, but that was 6 tries.

Bradford score 28 pts, Leeds 37 in the last month.

Defend like that on Friday and we're toast.

a very poor team performance today.

westwood, myler, l anderson and solomona stand out players

Cas scored on the back of some very very poor mistakes in defence.

BUT its another 2 points.

Wires on this performance today WILL not beat Wigan.

Sporting Life gives a gate of 7577.

Is that right???

Seems rather on the low side....

Not too disappointed with this result - we were never going to win and 30-4 down at half time, the cas from a few weeks ago woud have conceded 70+

To win the second half (I think) is a big positive for us.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Not too disappointed with this result - we were never going to win and 30-4 down at half time, the cas from a few weeks ago woud have conceded 70+

To win the second half (I think) is a big positive for us.

Kenny

from what i saw today Cas are the favourites for the last play off spot, but they could go even higher.

played some really positive attacking RL

credit to the Cas team and also great following today, big well done to the Club.

Kenny

from what i saw today Cas are the favourites for the last play off spot, but they could go even higher.

played some really positive attacking RL

credit to the Cas team and also great following today, big well done to the Club.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

way of the mark

10,500 i think they said with a good following from the Tigers, 800/900, well done to Cas.

Some of the figure got picked up on the radio, so probably 10577, I heard "77".

Dunno how Sporting life are so far out, unless the figure was given over a bad phone line.

Usually done via laptop now, though.

Westwood sponsors MOM?

Did I hear that right?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

Hard to take eh!!!

ooooohhhhh bully bully......

Some very good tries by both sides, excellent goalkicking from Warrington goalkicker (its a long time since I could say that) a worrying 20 minute lapse in 2nd half from Wire - yes Cas played well but Wire made things worse for themselves. Couple of prop forward injuries - hopefully nothing too bad for Wood and Carvell. As has been said earlier our defence MUST mprove v pies.

Some of the figure got picked up on the radio, so probably 10577, I heard "77".

Dunno how Sporting life are so far out, unless the figure was given over a bad phone line.

Usually done via laptop now, though.

Westwood sponsors MOM?

Did I hear that right?

Indeed you did hear right.

Ben had a great game, kicked all his goals, and put some big hits in.

for me the MOM should have been Myler, but with Ben kicking all the goals i can see why the sponsors picked him

(there was 3 from wide out)

The crowd is down as 7,500 everywhere and tbh that is really poor, is this time of year bad for holidays or something (have the schools just broken up)? Or maybe the club have fallen into the same trap as last year and assumed fans will just turn up because we have won a couple rather than putting the hard work in behind the scenes.

In terms of the game, once again our defence seems a touch soft, to concede so many tries at home isn't great, howveer it sounds like we had a couple of injuries during the game.

I believe we also rested Briers and Harrison, and tbh it is pleasing that our attack was so good without Briers, hopefully with Myler getting back to form.

I was a little worried about today's game so I'll take a 24 point win.