Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington
    • Castleford
    • Draw

crowd just over 10k, which seemed about right from where i was sat.

as for the game, 2 teams who thought defence was for other sides to worry about. we were a bit more physical, a bit faster and a bit more clinical. the main difference between the teams was rangi chase, if he'd have been wearing a wire shirt the gap would have been bigger than 24.

grix is not a half back.

foxes or poor people?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

I rarely read this forum in the past but over the course of the past few weeks, I notice several recurring themes:

1) You have a repetitive obsession of referees and their performance. ;)

and 2) You seem to have a problem with Cas/Cas fans - why? More to the point, why do you always have to bring a thread down just because you don't agree with someone's comments?

Edited by Fully

Kenny

from what i saw today Cas are the favourites for the last play off spot, but they could go even higher.

played some really positive attacking RL

credit to the Cas team and also great following today, big well done to the Club.

dunno about the play offs but cas did well going around the outside of us when we were dropping riley back early, when they got mcgoldrick running through delayed they ended up having a two man overlap on a regular basis.

Not many teams have been able to do that this, year.

crowd just over 10k, which seemed about right from where i was sat.

as for the game, 2 teams who thought defence was for other sides to worry about. we were a bit more physical, a bit faster and a bit more clinical. the main difference between the teams was rangi chase, if he'd have been wearing a wire shirt the gap would have been bigger than 24.

grix is not a half back.

Intersting that one sam as Yorkshire radio were saying Grix had a great game yesterday.

As I posted earlier, not too disheartened by the result especially with no centres on the park! ANother 30 points next game up should see us turn Wakey over and be in pole position for the play offs

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Intersting that one sam as Yorkshire radio were saying Grix had a great game yesterday.

he had a fabulous game if you're a cas fan! the difference between him and chase was startling.

foxes or poor people?

he had a fabulous game if you're a cas fan! the difference between him and chase was startling.
He had a good spell there earlier in the year when Briers was injured, although his form (like most others) has dipped in recent weeks.

How did Clarke go sam?

How did Clarke go sam?

he came on with 15/20 minutes left. he was ok at dh and didn't look like he'd been out of action for a significant time. got shifted into the 2nd row when monaghan came back on.

it was all a bit 'meh' yesterday. there was a couple of really good tries, especially the first, but apart from that it was a very forgettable game.

foxes or poor people?

he came on with 15/20 minutes left. he was ok at dh and didn't look like he'd been out of action for a significant time. got shifted into the 2nd row when monaghan came back on.

it was all a bit 'meh' yesterday. there was a couple of really good tries, especially the first, but apart from that it was a very forgettable game.

Cheers, pretty much the summary that my dad and mate gave me too. I'm pleased that the attack looked quite good again (especially with Briers out) but the defence is still a worry, especially when we are playing the best attack in the league at their place next up!

Pleased to see Clarke back in, he isn't the best player in the world, but he does help the organisation when the likes of Monas and Briers have an off-day (although it doesn't sound like he organised the defence much yesterday!).

Smith didn't seem too disappointed with the overall game yesterday, I wonder whether he was a little worried about the game, based on the fact we had been off-colour and Cas were going well.

He does seem concerned about Wood's injury too.

Wire by 24

What about yours truly for a tipster eh? :lol:

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!