Its that man again

Saw Stuart at the match last night, first time he has been all season, first crowd shot guess who was on yes you have guessed. Its that man Stuart, or was it his twin brother. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Last time i saw him was at a graduation ceremony at Leeds Met some 5 years ago.

There were also a lot of new faces at the match last night. hope they make a habit of comming to the Big Fellas Stadium. Also present two Super League coaches. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I saw Ian Smales sat on the wall on the way out.

Looked like he was considering trying out.

Saw him again at Ponty baths today, could be in training. Good replacement for JJP. B)

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

Ian was my lads fav player when he was at Fev. Did you see the size/build of him too?? He'll be 40-42ish now and still looks as fit as a lop!

I don't know Ian but have spoken with him a few times. A real nice lad. Comes across as quiet really.

I remember a game when we gave Fax a trashing circa 91ish. I can't remember the scorer but he was treated to some flopping and given a dinger by a fax player while laying on the ground. Smalesy ran in with his arms open as if the congratulate the scorer but just made sure that as he close his arms on approaching the scorer he gave the Fax aggressor a right deaf un back!!! Classic smalesy! He scored some corkers for Fev did the lad!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Ian was my lads fav player when he was at Fev. Did you see the size/build of him too?? He'll be 40-42ish now and still looks as fit as a lop!

I don't know Ian but have spoken with him a few times. A real nice lad. Comes across as quiet really.

I remember a game when we gave Fax a trashing circa 91ish. I can't remember the scorer but he was treated to some flopping and given a dinger by a fax player while laying on the ground. Smalesy ran in with his arms open as if the congratulate the scorer but just made sure that as he close his arms on approaching the scorer he gave the Fax aggressor a right deaf un back!!! Classic smalesy! He scored some corkers for Fev did the lad!

I remember when Cliff played for the Academy and they trained with the first team, he used to come home and say the hardest player to tackle was Ian. He said he was immense as he ran at you.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

I saw Ian Smales sat on the wall on the way out.

Looked like he was considering trying out.

Saw him again at Ponty baths today, could be in training. Good replacement for JJP. B)

he wasn't swimming just parking his car round the back, robin your age guess was close he's 41

What I wanna know is "Who the hell is Stuart?" :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Stuart is/was a fan from a few years ago. I not seen him for a while but he was mr featherstone rovers through and through. really good to see him back and hope he is back to stay.

<br />Gary Hetherington was also there<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Maureen, you say that as if it were a good thing.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Stuart is/was a fan from a few years ago. I not seen him for a while but he was mr featherstone rovers through and through. really good to see him back and hope he is back to stay.

Hi ya Stuart ha! Allways had a flag with him, think he fell out with the club over something.

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Was he the one with ginger hair and looked like a telly tubby???? :D

Johnny G - Hardo -

Ginger, It's the future!!! :lol::lol:

I thought so too, then I used Wash and Go, I washed it and it went, what was left turned silver in revenge making me look older than I am .

I better get off or the moderators will have me for disruption.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.