False position!

jprover

Aye. We are there for the beating. We will fade. Our players aren't that good and we've been oh so very lucky all season. It's amazing how we've only lost one all season! I'm quite happy being deluded.:lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

But we are there for the taking and have been lucky in the 15 wins that the other teams have all thrown it away, played 2 games in 24hrs, 32 players out with injuries, 17 dual reg players unavailable, tea too hot / cold, grass wrong colour....... the list is endless :O:O

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Aye. We are there for the beating. We will fade. Our players aren't that good and we've been oh so very lucky all season. It's amazing how we've only lost one all season! I'm quite happy being deluded.:lol:

as you say Robin we are there for the beating, of C@s and Wakefield. There again we might , just might cross over. :D

I'm not saying that it will happen, but take it from a team that knows - it counts for nowt when you reach play-off time.

We know Matt, many of us remember 1998 ,26th September when after finishing 5th, we almost made Super League. No complacency about MOST fans. The job still has to be completed.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I'm not saying that it will happen, but take it from a team that knows - it counts for nowt when you reach play-off time.

After your effort last night Matt your team are not that far away either. Good luck.

We're only 3/4's of the season in, the teams we play are still gelling. We're lucky that these teams still have new players settling in.

oooh, bee atch :lol:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

After your effort last night Matt your team are not that far away either. Good luck.

Can't say I'm particularly confident to be honest, was hoping for success in the NRC as much as the league once we knew top spot was out of reach.

We finished 9 points clear at the top in 2001 and then duly cocked it up in the play-offs (twice - lost at home to Oldham, beat yourselves then threw away a half time lead against the Smogs), though I can't see any signs at the minute of a similar collapse from Fev.

We know Matt, many of us remember 1998 ,26th September when after finishing 5th, we almost made Super League. No complacency about MOST fans. The job still has to be completed.

If the Gods have anything to do with it we will win the GF this season, because it will count for nothing when the franchise applications are considered, unless Batley do us all a favour in the Northern Rail Cup Final. The Gods were definitely against us in the last minute of the aforementioned Grand Final back in '98.