Player Awards Night

• 2 weeks later...

I will take some tickets to Whitehaven, if anybody wants to but any from me :rolleyes:

I will have 2 from you Steph please.

Im Fev and im proud

This is always a great night out and for the first time in 15 years I won't be able to go, I would, however, encourage all who can go to do so and show the lads your support means you are happy with what they have achieved this season.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to remind everybody that tickets are still on sale for what is going to be a great night in the clubhouse. Please make sure you buy yours early, as we expect this event to be very popular. Tickets are available from either the office, Mary in the bar, or myself. Thanks

I am in Fev tomorrow and will bob into the office for two tickets. Is somebody else looking after the Foxes this year? Just a reminder because last year I got a late phone call asking me to arrange it. Cheers Col.

It's all in hand Colin, don't worry your llittle cotton socks :-)

I hope you all have a great night and if possible could you please post a list of winners for those of us unable to attend ?

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

who won what?

Top Try scorer Zak Hardaker

Junior Buccaneers Player Of The Year Ian Hardman

Reserves' players player of the year: Dave Nurse

Reserves' Player Of The Year: Dave Nurse/Mufano Muvaduvu

FRISA Player Of The Year: Tommy Saxton

'Hands On Backwards' Award: Kyle Briggs

Joint Supporters Group Player Of The Year: Entire Squad.

Best Comedy Moment(in memory of Gareth Swift): Liam Welham

Young Player Of The Year: Zak Hardaker

Don Fox Award For Most Improved Player: Tony Tonks

Club Person OfThe Year: paul and Margaret Coventry

'Featherstone Rovers Qualities' Player Of The Year: Matty Dale

Steven Mullaney Trophy fo the Player Of The Year: Tommy Saxton.

congratulations and well done to all concerned

and a big thankyou to allthe people who's hard work made the evning possible

cw.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

A big thank-you to all concerned in organising the "do" last night, very professionally done may i add, the only gripe is that the only voices us at the back could hear was Martins and Ian Jeffersons, i wonder why that was ?

Well done to all those who won there much deserved awards.

Im Fev and im proud

A big thank-you to all concerned in organising the "do" last night, very professionally done may i add, the only gripe is that the only voices us at the back could hear was Martins and Ian Jeffersons, i wonder why that was ?

Very sorry for those who could not hear or see at the back. The awards evening improves every year and ensuring that paying species get a better experience will be my priority next year if I am involved

Thanks for all your support of this event

Anything I post is a personal opinion

Agreed Maureen. Also so far back couldn't see the sceen for heads. But obviously a hell of hard work done.

I am pleased that the awards night went well and looked as professional as we had hoped, and a massive thanks to the others involved for making this event work so well.

Sorry that some of you could not hear or see quite as well as hoped, however, it is hard to please 200+ people. Next year we will look into having the screens around the club linked into the projector and rear speakers, and hopefully the event will run even more smoothly than ever.

The majority of people have praised the event, for which we are grateful.

Thanks to everyone who attended, and congratulations to the Club on a very successful season and of course to all the award winners. Good luck on Thursday. :D

Well done to you all, and can I just say how pleased I am that paull and Margret Coventry have been given an acolade for the fine work they still do for the club. Well done to all the winners, but let's face it, there are NO losers at the club this year.

By the way Martin, I'm practising my "comedy" routine for next season mate if your short of a few laughs :D:D

My new act is called "Squeals on wheels"

My son was very worried yesterday, he took me out shopping and because I take so much medication, he was worried he would be caught drug pushing.

A big thank you to all the FRISA people and to the Joint Supporters group who epitomise everything that is good about the club and it's supporters.

Well done to you all, and can I just say how pleased I am that paull and Margret Coventry have been given an acolade for the fine work they still do for the club. Well done to all the winners, but let's face it, there are NO losers at the club this year.

By the way Martin, I'm practising my "comedy" routine for next season mate if your short of a few laughs :D:D

My new act is called "Squeals on wheels"

My son was very worried yesterday, he took me out shopping and because I take so much medication, he was worried he would be caught drug pushing.

A big thank you to all the FRISA people and to the Joint Supporters group who epitomise everything that is good about the club and it's supporters.

I'll try to be well oiled for your appearance and performance Bob.