Todays games

sidnee

Barrows discipline was poor!

I had 2 old fellas behind me whining on and on about Ronnie! Thing is, and this is where being a neutral makes these specs much clearer to see through, he got almost all his calls correct!!

Barrow certainly missed JR, but they looked lethargic and disinterested today to me!

and that lad from Ponty they got from Fartown is NO Andrew Henderson!!!!

Barrow won't play that badly again!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Another big time charlie team turned over by underdogs, hopefully we cleared leigh and barrow out of the GF for you so can you now beat sheff, toulouse, widnes and anybody else who may finish in the 4th, 5th or 6th spot please!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Barrows discipline was poor!

I had 2 old fellas behind me whining on and on about Ronnie! Thing is, and this is where being a neutral makes these specs much clearer to see through, he got almost all his calls correct!!

I didn't think he did. First half he seemed to favour Batley, and didn't punish a blatant knock on or a high tackle. Second half he seemed to favour Barrow and allowed a score off a knock on and once again ignored a blatant high tackle. Plus of course the penalty count second half was 7-1 to Barrow - don't know what it was first half. I went specifically to watch Barrow. Either Batley are a lot better than I thought they were or Barrow are a lot worse. Certainly second half, up the slope Batley's defence was awesome.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.