St. Helens v Harlequins RL

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Harlequins
    • Draw

i think quins will be fired up for this game after the shellacking they handed out to bratfurt, quins to win by 5

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

Ht. 20-6.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Quins are my local team, so I follow them. If Wigan can't 2 out of 5 games then we may as well go on holiday now.

Yes indeed your local club, one forgot, but i did think your getting twitchy.

yes of course wigan will get 2 from 5, but you have 3 massive games away from home

FC, Leeds and KR all away and all need wins for play off places.

while wires have, Cats, Saints, FC, Wakey and Quins.

But as you will hammer Saints we only need to win 1.

I would be happy to bet my car on Wigan finshing above Saints, and would even throw in the Marillion cds.

Yes your right once again. Wires will beat Skints.

Wigan just need to worry about Wires. LLS could we, maybe not, but you'll be sweating over the coming weeks, plus you have a rest weekend to reflect :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by 1976PMJwires

Well that was the most god awful game of RL I have ever seen. At 1 point saints didnt so much pass the ball to each other but roll it along the ground. I thought we were setting up a bowling team for a minute :rolleyes:

God help us when we face Leeds & Wire if we play like that, come to think of it wakey will prob beat us next week. There looked to be no organisation, no support play. Poor, very poor. However we are still 3rd (somehow) :O

Good crowd over 10,000 with only about 50-100 from Quins. Maybe Saints should re0think sundays especially seeing as travelling time is needed to get to Widnes next year as I cant see me making many friday night kick-offs at the Stobart

Well that was the most god awful game of RL I have ever seen. At 1 point saints didnt so much pass the ball to each other but roll it along the ground. I thought we were setting up a bowling team for a minute :rolleyes:

God help us when we face Leeds & Wire if we play like that, come to think of it wakey will prob beat us next week. There looked to be no organisation, no support play. Poor, very poor. However we are still 3rd (somehow) :O

Good crowd over 10,000 with only about 50-100 from Quins. Maybe Saints should re0think sundays especially seeing as travelling time is needed to get to Widnes next year as I cant see me making many friday night kick-offs at the Stobart

Certainly get me back as a regular :-)

Couldn't agree more. They seem to lack motivation.