next season

tms

This season we have arguably been the best team and all things being equal looks like we going to win the league and reach a second grand final

last year it was barrow's turn so the question is what do you think we need, to do, to make sure we remain the top team in the division next year?

get another 3-400 coming through the turnstyles ever week would be a start!

If folks can't be @rsed to watch a team with only one loss in the league this year, I'm bug_gered if I know what will get em through the gates! The BoD are the poodles swingers POR and to put out this team, manage, promote and sell the club, recruit, and advanced the club through it's community programme like they have with the resources they've had coming in coupled with the blinding bad luck they've had with the weather, fixture clashes, motorway incidents etc, is a mamoth effort worthy of credit.

On the playing side - Daryl and co need to identify areas we need to strengthen - the BoD will have to see how/if we can afford it.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

If folks can't be @rsed to watch a team with only one loss in the league this year, I'm bug_gered if I know what will get em through the gates!

Chance of promotion at the end of the season :D

get another 3-400 coming through the turnstyles ever week would be a start!

If folks can't be @rsed to watch a team with only one loss in the league this year, I'm bug_gered if I know what will get em through the gates! The BoD are the poodles swingers POR and to put out this team, manage, promote and sell the club, recruit, and advanced the club through it's community programme like they have with the resources they've had coming in coupled with the blinding bad luck they've had with the weather, fixture clashes, motorway incidents etc, is a mamoth effort worthy of credit.

On the playing side - Daryl and co need to identify areas we need to strengthen - the BoD will have to see how/if we can afford it.

Got to agree Robin the last couple of attendances in my opinion have been shocking,i've tried my hardest trying to spread the word, i did manage to get at least five former regulars to come down during the course of the season but only to the odd game,like you said what else can the BoD and Daryl and his team do before the people of Featherstone and the surrounding areas come to see the mighty Rovers.

The drop in attendences is endemic. The SL programme last week averaged around 5230 speccies per game. Our league averaged 1886. Clubs, especially the SL, cannot continue existing on these figures unless rich benefactors and/or massive behind the scenes fund raising projects are introduced.

As I have stated many times, the person who can find the answer to this problem should be given the freedom of Fev.

I am afraid that not only us as a club are facing the problems, which are raised by changing social circumstances, ie; lack of interest by the youth of today, computers ,game boys etc.

The financial climate and limited resources

The fact that the game of RL is becoming a sport supported in the main by an ageing population.

The drop in attendences is endemic. The SL programme last week averaged around 5230 speccies per game. Our league averaged 1886. Clubs, especially the SL, cannot continue existing on these figures unless rich benefactors and/or massive behind the scenes fund raising projects are introduced.

As I have stated many times, the person who can find the answer to this problem should be given the freedom of Fev.

I am afraid that not only us as a club are facing the problems, which are raised by changing social circumstances, ie; lack of interest by the youth of today, computers ,game boys etc.

The financial climate and limited resources

The fact that the game of RL is becoming a sport supported in the main by an ageing population.

Always exceptions to any rule. Hull v HKR and Wigan v Warrington sell outs. It is a matter of capturing the public's imagination. Our leagues do not get the publicity and our marketing generally in RL is absymal.

Always exceptions to any rule. Hull v HKR and Wigan v Warrington sell outs. It is a matter of capturing the public's imagination. Our leagues do not get the publicity and our marketing generally in RL is absymal.

Both local derbys :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe, just maybe, local derbys are the way forward!! Now, why didn't anyone think of that :blink::wacko:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Both local derbys :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe, just maybe, local derbys are the way forward!! Now, why didn't anyone think of that :blink::wacko:

The way red hall are shaping up a local derby will soon be wigan against lebanon

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk