Hicks signs 1year deal

You're right, of course, but that must not be at the expense of players with existing contracts, some of whom have given years of dedicated service to the game in this country. They shouldn't be turfed out because they are foreign.

It must, legally and morally, be a slow process (and it is).

Yep, you make a good point, although I agree with PMJ's original post that this isn't what we were promised would happen.

If everybody adhered to the rules in spirit instead of to the letter of the law then the likes of Rhys Williams and Kevin Penny would be getting more gametime from next season with us, and obviously the same would happen at other clubs.

I like Hicks, he is a very good finisher and his try scoring record has always been top-notch, but I don't think it's the way clubs should be going.

Yep, you make a good point, although I agree with PMJ's original post that this isn't what we were promised would happen.

If everybody adhered to the rules in spirit instead of to the letter of the law then the likes of Rhys Williams and Kevin Penny would be getting more gametime from next season with us, and obviously the same would happen at other clubs.

I like Hicks, he is a very good finisher and his try scoring record has always been top-notch, but I don't think it's the way clubs should be going.

and again last night :D:D:D:D