Reserves Lose Out at Keighley

The reserves lost 24-22 at Keighley this evening. Leading 16-6 minutes after the interval and looking comfortable playing with the slope, they then conceded three tries in five minutes against a Barry Eaton inspired home team.

You couldn't fault the endeavour from the young lads but the level of attacking play was woeful with no kicking game at all and constantly attacking down the left channel where Keighley had their defence stacked in anticipation.

A couple of glaring errors from the ref but look at your own performance first before playing that game.

The biggest worry was the complete lack of leadership which was in marked contrast to how Barry Eaton marshalled his team around the field. If he had played scrum half for Fev they would have won by 30 points.

He's just given you an overview of the reserves game, if it had been a victory im sure that would not have been your response. Stop trying to cause trouble.

Complete different version to what I've eared, and il post what I like cheers!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

i agree with rob what is the point in this post was it to take the p out of us they wouldnt have posted it if the reserves would have won

The point is that some of us actually like to hear how the reserves are getting on. He also posted after the barrow game, which we won.

kieghley are a decent side and we did well to beat them at home in a good close game. Barry Eaton didn't play in that game, but he played in the game last season, and just strolled around the pitch giving all the young lads a rugby lesson. i imagine he gave another masterclass this time.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Sorry folks if I've caused some consternation. Only reason I posted is to keep fans up to date on the reserves and give a view on the game.

I was at the match, travelled to Keighley and paid my

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

We must need the bullock shed back to get rid of a few male hormone build ups ,lol

Sorry folks if I've caused some consternation. Only reason I posted is to keep fans up to date on the reserves and give a view on the game.

I was at the match, travelled to Keighley and paid my

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

Thought you was a cas fan to be honest bud, sorry!

Was for many years but last season was dreadful at matches and enough was enough. The fines this year don't come as any surprise. The club is skint like most RL clubs and I can appreciate the frustration that causes fans. But RL is bigger than Cas, or any club, and got fed up of the one-eyed views of the world from some of the Cas fans who wouldn't know good RL if it pulled their pudding for them. A minority sure, but they spoil it for everyone. My fifteen year old won't go any more either. Anyway that's a thread for another forum.

If I'm honest I have some links with Fev this season and very taken by the club and the atmosphere and its place in the community. Its what pro RL is all about. Good honest skillful players. Many of whom could make the step-up if given the chance to benefit from full time training. My attention is mostly taken by the reserves but will get to some of the end-of-season games and play-offs for the first team who, from the bits I've seen, are a very impressive and well-drilled outfit.

Was for many years but last season was dreadful at matches and enough was enough. The fines this year don't come as any surprise. The club is skint like most RL clubs and I can appreciate the frustration that causes fans. But RL is bigger than Cas, or any club, and got fed up of the one-eyed views of the world from some of the Cas fans who wouldn't know good RL if it pulled their pudding for them. A minority sure, but they spoil it for everyone. My fifteen year old won't go any more either. Anyway that's a thread for another forum.

If I'm honest I have some links with Fev this season and very taken by the club and the atmosphere and its place in the community. Its what pro RL is all about. Good honest skillful players. Many of whom could make the step-up if given the chance to benefit from full time training. My attention is mostly taken by the reserves but will get to some of the end-of-season games and play-offs for the first team who, from the bits I've seen, are a very impressive and well-drilled outfit.

Thats 1 converted, just another 4000 to go B)

Sorry, 3997 to go, don't want the 3 they have banned :huh:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

shud ###### watch the first team its better than watchin reserves and c@s

jamie