movie maker

I've got 1 front door :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

i use windows moviemaker or nero, they're both pretty straightforward.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

already on it mate haha

if you have windows 7 then you can use windows live movie maker butits not much cop

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

very funny smart @rse

No need for the abuse, once you've been on this forum a while you will see many threads that have comments like that. Its called humour, breaks the monotony.

Lighten up, you will live longer!!

The weak conform, the strong survive.

:dry: watever

I won't stoop to your level, you obviously live at a level way above the rest of us and don't want to be part of the community of Fev fans who like a laugh and joke.

I will continue to be myself and have a good craic with the many who enjoy it. If you ever have a personality transplant, fill out a form (with correct spelling please so you need to study hard, judging by your above post!) and you may be considered to join.

Enjoy :rolleyes:

I was civil Matt. Just don't like some individual coming on here and throwing the abuse. We can all give it if required, I thought my responses were quite calm for me, usually I charge in and then think about it later.

Maybe someone who is quite new to this forum should be advised on etiquette and learn how to show respect and conduct themselves in a mature way. ;)

I was civil Matt. Just don't like some individual coming on here and throwing the abuse. We can all give it if required, I thought my responses were quite calm for me, usually I charge in and then think about it later.

Maybe someone who is quite new to this forum should be advised on etiquette and learn how to show respect and conduct themselves in a mature way. ;)

And there's the first prize for sanctimonious, self important drivel.

The thread was started with a genuine request for help and you chose to inject your "humour" and reduce it to the tripe that most of the threads on this forum become. Then you have the nerve to lecture the person because they didn't like it. Priceless.

To round it off you use a cheap trick like picking on them for poor grammar. Must be great to be perfect and "funny"!!!!

I look forward to your grammatically correct hysterical reposte.

Then again you could just be FUNNY.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I would request that we all chill a little and respect each others views. I understand the reason for the humour but we should stick to the thread. However, please do not deride other posters or call them names. I agree a genuine call for help was asked, a humerous reply ensued, but then a derogatory term was then used. I can accept bad spelling that's fine, but NOT text speak. As I request humour with grace and accept we are all rovers fans who have shown many times that we are united, in somuch as accepting humour and help with good grace.

Bob The Moderator

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

And there's the first prize for sanctimonious, self important drivel.

The thread was started with a genuine request for help and you chose to inject your "humour" and reduce it to the tripe that most of the threads on this forum become. Then you have the nerve to lecture the person because they didn't like it. Priceless.

To round it off you use a cheap trick like picking on them for poor grammar. Must be great to be perfect and "funny"!!!!

I look forward to your grammatically correct hysterical reposte.

Then again you could just be FUNNY.

Well I do apologise, the great DMS has spoken and firmly put me in my place.

How dare I say anything to upset you.

I bow to you, humble in the face of greatness.

And no, I am not trying to be funny (just in case you try to look for humour).

Try and keep your replies on topic and stop helping to move topics off track!

To the original thread writer, I cannot help you with suggestions for the best software as I do not have any experience of movie making. (See, relevant to thread..... eventually).

Sidnee, just make sure you never lose your sense of humour, it's priceless.

Vic, see above.

I haven't got 1 (allegedly!) and if I did stumble across 1, I'm not allowed to use it :rolleyes:

Anyway, stay on topic ;)

Sorry for being such a idiot i guess i cant take a joke sometimes anyways matey lets enjoy the forum and (THE WORD IS COME the other way of spelling suggests another biological product Mod:) on lets smash whitehaven and sheffield :D and i will learn how to spell mate lol

Edited by Bob Fowler

jamie

Group hug :wub:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Once again common sense prevails from Rovers' fans

Edited by Bob Fowler

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.