Referee v. Whitehave

IanFalkiner

Whitehaven v Featherstone Rovers 3pm

Ref W Turley TJ B Logan TJ T Owen RR S Mikalauskas MC C Hodgson

Well he successfully engineered our last defeat helped by an out of sorts Rovers. Will history repeat itself with mr TurLEIGH? ........I doubt it.

We seem to have the same reaction regardless of the referee. We didn't lose to Toulose because of the referee we lost because we didn't play well enough on the day.

Even if the referee is poor and gives them 18 points through wrong decisions we should still have enough to beat Haven on current form.

Good post, we need to chill a bit witht he referees. Yeah some are worse tha others but moaning on a public forum is not going to change this!

UP THE ROVERS!

I know sometimes we give silly penalties away but overall our discipline this season has been pretty good. Only 1 player has had an incident reviewed this season by the RFL and that was the ridiculous sending off of Danny Allen in the reserve match in the 80th minute for a nothing tackle although it was a fraction high, and even then it was kicked out as S.O.S.

Those who were there did have some justification for calling the referee that night.

I think frustration is probably the biggest cause of penalties against us and the back to back to back penalties that invariably help our opponents out of their own half when they can't get there by playing rugby.

Standards aren't really improving as fast as I would like but they do have a difficult job to do.

so do brain surgeons Phil, that's why they train them properly before they let them have a go.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif