tomkins

Fair enough, as I said I'd accept the outcome.

Seems like it wasn't a hanging offence after all.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Fair enough, as I said I'd accept the outcome.

Seems like it wasn't a hanging offence after all.

Never was a hanging offence, just a little late.

for me its goes down of one of those 50/50 calls, some given others not.

We have to accept them and move on.

What will be of interest, the next time the teams meet..... revenge

Edited by 1976PMJwires

Correct, I expect all of Wigan's little players to be lining up to give Morley a tw@ting, in revenge for the challenges he got away with last Friday.

Correct, I expect all of Wigan's little players to be lining up to give Morley a tw@ting, in revenge for the challenges he got away with last Friday.

Sorry, What did the RFL have to say to Morley.....??????? Sweet FA. :wub::wub::wub:

No one in the Wigan team are man enough to stand up to Morley... :wacko::wacko: .... Hansen got snotted @ HJ :O:O and not one Wigan player seeked revenge on friday on morley.

your a pack of cats (if you get me) :P:P:P

What a way with words you possess...........................Carry on . :blush:

Sorry, What did the RFL have to say to Morley.....??????? Sweet FA. :wub::wub::wub:

No one in the Wigan team are man enough to stand up to Morley... :wacko::wacko: .... Hansen got snotted @ HJ :O:O and not one Wigan player seeked revenge on friday on morley.

your a pack of cats (if you get me) :P:P:P

Morley should have been banned for the season for that "tackle" on Hansen.

If not that one, then the one against Cas should have done it, but no, Morley gets away with everything.

If not that one, then the one against Cas should have done it, but no, Morley gets away with everything.

Utter ######, biggest load of ###### to come out of Wigan (the comment that is)

not met you ;)

Morley's challenge against Cas, he was lucky.

Edited by 1976PMJwires

never understood why nothing came of that it was the most blatant head shot of the season so far, morley is a thug if he did that in aus he would have got 8 games .

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

Utter ######, biggest load of ###### to come out of Wigan (the comment that is)

not met you ;)

Morley's challenge against Cas, he was lucky.

Whoa there, just you hold on when singleing out comments.

If Morley can't be nailed for Friday's misdemenours then lets get him referred over what happened two months ago, surely anything is better than not nailing him at all.

All of this bloody silly niggling over a tackle which two seconds later the man who is a certain stretcher case just happens to have a lazarus like rising and runs about as though nothing has occurred.

If a tackle is malicious and results in an injury then it ought to be dealt with but spectators are well over the top with their claims at almost every tackle and in fact every facet throughout each game played.

That is against their own side. Funnily enough very similar incidents by their favourites tend in ALL instances to go un-noticed.

Funny that what?

never understood why nothing came of that it was the most blatant head shot of the season so far, morley is a thug if he did that in aus he would have got 8 games .

WTF............ you pies are t1ts.

I have championed Wigan all season, giving praise and appreciate a talented team.......but the fans, you are off your head.

Morleys tackle on sherwin

Law 15.1 (B) Detail: When tackling or attempting to tackle makes contact with the head or neck of opponent - Tried to tackle but reckless about the outcome

S o'l

Law: 15.1(B) Detail: In attempting to complete tackle player makes contact with head and neck of opponent Player barges opponent after passed ball, no contact with forearm to head, but initial contact shoulder to head, player should have taken more care given opponent had passed ball and contact made after this, player entitled to make some contact with opponent but contact with head careless

so 8 matches for S o'l......no

your talking ######, get over yourselves, before the season ends you'll be worried about playing Morley @ HJ as your ###### falls out of your season.

I have now had enough of the one eyed bull ###### you lot come out with.

Padge and GiWildgo not at you guys, you are real fans and i value your opinion

Hannibal your a 5hit stirrer but fun.

all the other pies.....bring it on :P

Whoa there, just you hold on when singleing out comments.

If Morley can't be nailed for Friday's misdemenours then lets get him referred over what happened two months ago, surely anything is better than not nailing him at all.

All of this bloody silly niggling over a tackle which two seconds later the man who is a certain stretcher case just happens to have a lazarus like rising and runs about as though nothing has occurred.

If a tackle is malicious and results in an injury then it ought to be dealt with but spectators are well over the top with their claims at almost every tackle and in fact every facet throughout each game played.

That is against their own side. Funnily enough very similar incidents by their favourites tend in ALL instances to go un-noticed.

Funny that what?

Evening, you say whoa, did you read his comments???? Morley should have been banned for the season for the tackle on Hansen...............utter ######......what do you say???

RFL said:- Initial contact shoulder to shoulder, player

Evening, you say whoa, did you read his comments???? Morley should have been banned for the season for the tackle on Hansen...............utter ######......what do you say???

RFL said:- Initial contact shoulder to shoulder, player

If ever an incident didn't deserve 2 threads of its own it's this one.

As for Wire players seeking revenge on Joel/the Wigan team, as they are unlikely to play again this year they'll have to wait until next year. Which of Lima, McIllorum, Coley, Hoffman, Hock or Lockers will they be lining up to hit first? They're going to be soooooooooooooooooooo scared.

WTF............ you pies are t1ts.

I have championed Wigan all season, giving praise and appreciate a talented team.......but the fans, you are off your head.

Morleys tackle on sherwin

Law 15.1 (B) Detail: When tackling or attempting to tackle makes contact with the head or neck of opponent - Tried to tackle but reckless about the outcome

S o'l

Law: 15.1(B) Detail: In attempting to complete tackle player makes contact with head and neck of opponent Player barges opponent after passed ball, no contact with forearm to head, but initial contact shoulder to head, player should have taken more care given opponent had passed ball and contact made after this, player entitled to make some contact with opponent but contact with head careless

so 8 matches for S o'l......no

your talking ######, get over yourselves, before the season ends you'll be worried about playing Morley @ HJ as your ###### falls out of your season.

I have now had enough of the one eyed bull ###### you lot come out with.

Padge and GiWildgo not at you guys, you are real fans and i value your opinion

Hannibal your a 5hit stirrer but fun.

all the other pies.....bring it on :P

err, i was talking about morleys assault on hansen, no one can ever say morley is not a thug, his hit list is proof enough.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

off :D tickle gets one game ban good job from the disciplinary i believe :D

The disciplinary should have given Danny Tickle a crimestoppers award for belting Cockayne, not a bloody ban.

Edited by Old Frightful
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

err, i was talking about morleys assault on hansen, no one can ever say morley is not a thug, his hit list is proof enough.

don't be such a granny....... i have already put the RFL spin on it, independant review, nothing to answer.

grow up.

As i have already put, your ass is twitching, hull, leeds and KR away.

You could be playing @ HJ in the play offs.... :O:O

i actually think this is a very good use of the system.. it wasnt bad enough to get a full on fieldset of punisments that could have been meeted out but was worth having another look at from different angles to see what was actually in it, how late etc talking to/letter/fine/game ban etc but it was such a 50/50 that to punish the team on the feld too harshly would have been wrong IMO