Wire can get even better

I'm starting to wonder if Warrington will actually be in the new Rugby League computer game, as I don't think there is a computer yet made that can realisitically process how amazing they actually are.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Coach in 'not satisfied with second place in July shocker'.

Move along, please. Nothing of interest here.

As a fan I am satisfied with 2nd. But I feel we will win at least the cup or maybe the GF if we meet Wigan in the final.

As a fan I am satisfied with 2nd. But I feel we will win at least the cup or maybe the GF if we meet Wigan in the final.

Quite.....what happens if you meet Saints or Leeds? :ph34r::rolleyes:

Edited by saintsbird

Quite.....what happens if you meet Saints or Leeds? :ph34r::rolleyes:

Saints are still a bogey team, we can beat Leeds as history has shown.

Its a mental thing not a talent thing. If Catalans can beat Saints at home anyone can.

Saints are still a bogey team, we can beat Leeds as history has shown.

Its a mental thing not a talent thing. If Catalans can beat Saints at home anyone can.

Funny....cant seem to remember Wire beating us at home for many a year.....even earlier this season :rolleyes:

I'm starting to wonder if Warrington will actually be in the new Rugby League computer game, as I don't think there is a computer yet made that can realisitically process how amazing they actually are.

Wire are beyond computers now.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Wire are beyond computers now.

Indeed we're Real.

Infact, could we become the real deal.

Let's see if we can be the team to beat.

Warrington, for most of the season have been ok, had a few real good results, but as Smith says we haven't peaked, before the pies game, the defence was poor, still dropping plenty of ball, making poor decisions.

SO if we can learn from recent events and remember were still in 2nd place, it could be a very interesting finish to the season.

Most fans are waiting to ram it down our necks, bottle boys, never win anything etc etc..... but under Smith we have gain more respect, the management, player and attitudes are positive, they respect who they play and their style............The question is now about mentality???? Wires have winners in the team and THAT could be catalyst which pushes Wires to unknown terrority.

so lets see what happens....after all Wires have also promised, BUT always failed.

2010 the year of the Wires. ;)