1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Wigan
    • Draw

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect Wigan to bounce back after last week's loss, they need to, to keep the pressure on Warrington as well especially before we go to Leeds next week.

Hull have injuries and suspensions, Roberts is out injured which is a positive as he is not right, we have coley back.

wigan to win 32-8 ;)

Think this will be a hard game for us. Shaun Wane takin over this week why MM is back in Aus, always tough place go KC so not really confidant this week

" We have achieved what you can only dream of "

Follow me on Twitter @gaz_wigan

I think we'll be fine. We are an excellent team. We have only lost once away this season and have responded well to our previous defeats. I think having Wane in charge will be good - he will get the boys firing. We just need to win one of our next 2 and we'll be certain to be above Saints and very well placed indeed to stay top.

FC are a terrific team when all their players are fit (for mine a better bet for the GF than Wigan if everyone has all their men fit), but we are playing them at what looks a good time with their having so many injuries.

This Hull FC team will be a very different animal to the one on show in last Thursday's Derby.

That team didn't need coaching, all players knew what was at stake and how important a fixture it was. Friday will be very different. The team will need coaching and there's nobody available up to that particular task unfortunately.

Once again, I'll repeat myself and say Wigan are the best team Hull have played this year, and with Long, Fitz, O'Meley, Tickle, Whiting and a few others unavailable in the Hull ranks, there's only going to be one winner.

Hull 8 Wigan 26.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Just to add, Hull's 19 man squad sees some rather unfamiliar names in it. Liam Kent, Danny Nicklas, Chris Green and perhaps slightly more familiar, Mike Bennett, included.

http://www.hullfc.com/hullfc/contents/?p=6504

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Wigan's selection will be interesting, with Pryce and Feca in the 19. With Amos out I think we'll go back to having Pryce on the wing and Pat at full back, but Feca's position will be instructive. Had Wigan had Feca and Coley last week would they have made a difference in those conditions against that opposition? Feca has done little to justify his recall but size can matter. It is a key moment for the coaching team - pick on form/fitness or overall need/history?

The Pies will make mincemeat out of us. Wigan by 20+.

More importantly, anyone know if the delectable Hanners will be in attendance...? :ph34r:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Any of you lot coming over tomorrow?

Can't say I blame you if not, we had a nightmare journey to the DW on a Friday night a while back and only scraped in for kick off. The nightmare was making it there at all.... :(

Come to think of it, the journey home wasn't much fun either.

Hull to win, McGuire's away, and Wigan looked like they lacked direction last week against the Wolves in attack. Agar will have FC pumped up again I reckon, they look like they enjoyed the big occasion more than Belle Vue.

Edited by no13benny

Super League, Championship, the play-offs, Challenge Cup, and World Cup.

Http://www.freewebs.com/sltipping

Wigan will have more power up front as Coley is back and it's thought Feka will play.

Deacon will start at 6 to give better direction and an improved kicking game.

Sam T will most likely be at full back giving real pace to the outside backs.

Wigan will have to be at their best. No matter who's wearing the black and white they'll give it everything they've got. Looking forward to it.

I think that Wigan picked the right team tonight. With Deacon at 7, Sam at 1 and 4 props we look much better. FC will be a different team once O'Meley, Long and Fitzgibbon are back. They are huge losses.

I admire your humility EW, but that was a superb performance by Wigan

excellent performance from the pies. that's the hubcap sorted. good to see briers emptied his pockets before washing his shorts last week and tompkins(sp?) was able to turn out.

foxes or poor people?

excellent performance from the pies. that's the hubcap sorted. good to see briers emptied his pockets before washing his shorts last week and tompkins(sp?) was able to turn out.

Fairplay to a very clever smart ###### comment sam.

However at least Tomkins turns up, turns out and gives 100% every time he's given the opportunity.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

However at least Tomkins turns up, turns out and gives 100% every time he's given the opportunity.

oh absolutely, he's selfless too, learning a completely new position to accomodate(sp?) brett finch goes above and beyond.

foxes or poor people?