• Catalans
    • Warrington
    • Draw

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wire win on the face of it.

The only way they will struggle is the heat.

It is forecast 80 degrees in Perpy and that is hot for Rugby.

If it is anything like as hot as when Wigan were there then Wire could struggle with a 6.30ko.

A real concern for mine, the temperature at kick-off. I think this will be lot closer than people think.

Cats for mine. They have all their men back and firing, and it will be hot.

We beat the top team last week and we were poor, so this week its the bottom and they are poor.

Happys days for the Wires as we join the pies at the top of the league ;);)

Barmy Army!!!

Will try to catch the last twenty minutes of this game over in Hull on Saturday if we end up in the pub (forget the name but we watched Catalans vs Rovers in it last season) that shows Catalans games.

Edited by Tommy The C5t

Will try to catch the last twenty minutes of this game over in Hull on Saturday if we end up in the pub (forget the name but we watched Catalans vs Rovers in it last season) that shows Catalans games.

the thread is about the score, not if you'll score in hull.

the answer is always, yeah defo in hull.... :lol:

With the semi coming up, do "les Cats" put a marker down, or show us nothing?

They only have Wembley to go for, and that next appointment with us could very well be more important in their minds.

They're more used to the conditions, that could give them an edge, but I don't expect a big pointer to the Cup game.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Catalans are just looking for some error free matches right now, to get into good habits for the cup semi. The Wolves however are on the crest of a wave, and gunning for that top spot. Wolves to win, and by plenty making a Dragons cup win seem all the more unlikely with punters.

Super League, Championship, the play-offs, Challenge Cup, and World Cup.

Http://www.freewebs.com/sltipping

With the semi coming up, do "les Cats" put a marker down, or show us nothing?

They only have Wembley to go for, and that next appointment with us could very well be more important in their minds.

They're more used to the conditions, that could give them an edge, but I don't expect a big pointer to the Cup game.

So, given your ability to see the "bigger picture" , and with a game against an expansion side currently struggling at the bottom of the table.

Who will you be rooting for?

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

So, given your ability to see the "bigger picture" , and with a game against an expansion side currently struggling at the bottom of the table.

Who will you be rooting for?

I'll have to be for my native hometown for both games in this case.

However, defeat won't mean my world will collapse, just we weren't good enough on the day.

And no, I'm not betting against us as a safety fall-back.

Are the games still broadcast on french tv?

If so, erm, is there a link available? ;)

pm if a dodgy feed, post here if a legit one.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

I'll have to be for my native hometown for both games in this case.

However, defeat won't mean my world will collapse, just we weren't good enough on the day.

And no, I'm not betting against us as a safety fall-back.

Are the games still broadcast on french tv?

If so, erm, is there a link available? ;)

pm if a dodgy feed, post here if a legit one.

It is not being shown live, it will be broadcast tomorrow morning at 11.30 local time:

http://programme-tv.orange.fr/programme/or...s-37050648.html

It is not being shown live, it will be broadcast tomorrow morning at 11.30 local time:

http://programme-tv.orange.fr/programme/or...s-37050648.html

Cheers, better than nothing, guess I'll have to abandon my hungover lie in tomorrow... ;)

Looks like Merseyside are doing live commentary.

This weekend's BBC commentaries

Edited by goldcard

WTF??????

Ah commentary restored as catalans go 6-0 up...

Bosc kicks, Wires score this time, Monas charge down, Hicks finish.

6-6.

Video on possibly Myler try....

Off side at kick, 13 mins

Wires indiscipline causing us to do loads of tackling, but solid so far.

Now Wires have back to back pens, but knock-on with chance begging.

Still 6 all, 25 mins.

Wires taken apart, Carlaw?, from Sherwin pass, and backed himself against Mathers.

12-6

As I type, Cats score again, 16-6, kick to come.

As Bosc lines up the next conversion, the video keeps it at 16-6, seems a dummy runner helped Mcguire.

From the penalty, Wires create a try for Hicks, and that probaly 22-6 score is now actually 16-10 with a Wires conversion to come...

...Which goes wide, but for all accounts, this was a big moment, the commentary team said the try was awarded to the Catalans.

Again, as I type, another try is scored, Clarke under posts, 16-16, and that's the hooter.

Real "get out of jail free" card for Wires in the last 5 minutes, as by the sound of it, Catalans have dominated.

Got to watch tomorrow now....

Mathers drops restart, 6 points the result.

From the restart, Catalans go in again, so 28-16 after 43 mins.

Cats 40/20.

We force an error....

At least the pressure is off.

Offload master Solomona puts Vinnie Anderson in.

28-22.

Game on.