Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans
    • Warrington
    • Draw

Dg Catlans, Sherwin, Wires get over fancy in catch up, Catalans in responce have a video ref verdict against.

29-22, it's still game on, with 10 to go.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29-28.

Clock running down, desperate times, Myler fecks it....

Quick mistake needed.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Well, the hooter sounds at 29-28, with the video again denying a cats try.

The efforts at the JJB were a factor, as were the conditions, but we still somehow were in the game at the death, so that goes down as a plus.

I'll watch the Orange broadcast, as the commentary team seemed bemused by a few things, I want to see what happened, but all the calls seemed to be in our favour, and that puzzled them live.

Didn't give us a win ,though, if they were "dodgy".

Well done Catalans tonight.

We brought the cup to the game tonight for 1 reason only- to let you know it's ours, and in 2 weeks you have no chance of loostening our grip on it's handles.

Catalans don't travel well, I expect this result to be reversed in spades in 2 weeks.

The efforts at the JJB were a factor, as were the conditions, but we still somehow were in the game at the death, so that goes down as a plus.

I'll watch the Orange broadcast, as the commentary team seemed bemused by a few things, I want to see what happened, but all the calls seemed to be in our favour, and that puzzled them live.

We brought the cup to the game tonight for 1 reason only- to let you know it's ours, and in 2 weeks you have no chance of loostening our grip on it's handles.

Catalans don't travel well, I expect this result to be reversed in spades in 2 weeks.

hmmmm :rolleyes:

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Bottled it? :P:D;)

Warrington lost..oh what a blooming shame :D:D roll on next saurday :P:P:P

Saints Fan from 47 through good and bad times

I was going to say......you do realise this could possibly mean Bradford end up bottom? Could we?

Catalans would have win every remaining Super League fixture. We're 7 points ahead with 8 available.

Bradford (A)

Harlequins (H)

Leeds (A)

Huddersfield (H)

:unsure:

Phew, God bless the Rhinos, although would the fellas from Headingley throw that game like the Saints did in Round 27? Hmm.

Catalans would have win every remaining Super League fixture. We're 7 points ahead with 8 available.

Bradford (A)

Harlequins (H)

Leeds (A)

Huddersfield (H)

:unsure:

Phew, God bless the Rhinos, although would the fellas from Headingley throw that game like the Saints did in Round 27? Hmm.

In a word, NO

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Disappointed, as with any defeat, it worries me that we now need to beat Saints next week to retain 2nd (points difference dependant).

That said, if we are going to lose to anyone, I'd rather it be them, and hopefully this will give us a kick up the ###### for the semi final.

Didn't listen to it, just got text updates, but we were never winning, so can't complain.

As If!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps this might be no bad thing for the Wire. For so long as finishing top was a real prospect, they could have been playing to win every week. Now that seems a remote prospect they could target next week, to leave themselves second, the Cup semi and final without bothering too much about the other 3 games. Indeed, if Saints finish 3rd and Leeds 4th finishing top would leave that team with probably (depending on Saints' injuries) a harder first game in the play offs. Better to lose tonight and adjust accordingly than lose the following 2 games and be out of the Cup and nervous about finishing 3rd.

I simply cannot see Wire losing either of the next 2 games now, and when people are booking their Wembley tickets a defeat far from home will barely raise a frown.

bet briers and his mates are now in the shakey period after saints easing 50 past wakey..bring it on..remember wires fans, WHO your bogey team is

Saints Fan from 47 through good and bad times

Indeed very true, but it'll be nice not to see Bradford on the TV (losing again and again) ;)

Quite. :rolleyes:

But before this last round the previous occasion we were on telly was ironically against Warrington at Odsal.

(Surprisingly Cas haven't featured on Sky since Murrayfield!)

But all I meant was the hoo-ha earlier when Sky chose Catalans v Crusaders instead of the game at Knowsley Road, now the decision has been vindicated, this next meeting of Mission Impossible is rightfully on Sky. :P