rubbish rl celeb spot.

dave hadfield, bolton station.

dave hadfield, manc picc, legging it (i'm being generous ;) ) for a connecting train.

never heard of him,

saw somebody called Stevo on Sunday in Blackpool for the championship northern rail cup final, does he sell hot dogs or something at SL games?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Me and my kids saw Stuart Fielden in costas in Harrogate, my 8 year old went and asked him for his autograph,"who shall i sign it to" he asked, "Mason" replied my lad, the look on Fieldens face was a picture :lol:

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

I saw Michael Korkidas filling up his car at the petrol station in a Wakey branded car in Prestwich a while back. I think he had a few other squad members with him and looked like he was on his way to training.

Whitehaven RLFC - Still in NL1, I blame Leroy Joe

Candlestick Chimney

Lord Oftheflies, Order of the Knights on the Town, (for services smoke removal devices in the architectural landscape of the North Country)

All Hail King Gerremonside I

never heard of him,

saw somebody called Stevo on Sunday in Blackpool for the championship northern rail cup final, does he sell hot dogs or something at SL games?

I went out with a very posh girl once and being a romantic I took her to the rugby league game in Halifax (I bought her beer at half time and everything).

I introduced her to Stevo to her after the game and Stevo to her. Whether it was the cut glass accent or the pretty face, big boobs, blonde hair combo, I do not know, but he was a man transformed into a far more genteel self.

When we were at the pub watching the rugby league (probably the next date) in Oxford a few weeks later, she was suddenly amazed and remarked, "Gosh, there's Michael!". Apparently, even his immediate family call him Stevo.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

I've been to a party at Eddie's house in Warrington (it was his son's 21st & my other half was at uni with him), where I also met Stevo.

Stevo appeared to have a bit of an eye for the ladies shall we say. ;)

• Like 1

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."