Featherstone V Sheffield. Sunday 1st Aug 3pm

Stratobill

Win, Lose or Draw  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Win

• Featherstone
    • Sheffield
    • Draw

This could be a draw :D :D , but think the players will impress yet again and secure the league title.

Fev 48 - 12 Eagles

MOM - Smeaton

Attendance 2380

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Close game,

Fev 24 Eagles 16

MOM Briggs

Att 1874

Can't see many coming from Sheffield even with the free offer on.

we've got a coach running this time so it won't be worse than previous visits! by the way does anyone know how much a taxi from wakey to fev will cost?

Edited by brummie-eagle

why dont they just give andy farrell his medal now?- ray french before the challenge cup final 1998

I saw the prices you are charging for the coach and they seem pretty steep. These are the bus times from Wakefield bus station.If you go onto the link below you can get further details. Taxi will be expensive, maybe

why dont they just give andy farrell his medal now?- ray french before the challenge cup final 1998

we've got a coach running this time so it won't be worse than previous visits! by the way does anyone know how much a taxi from wakey to fev will cost?

RING MARTINS CARS

01924 892445

Wakey to Feath door to door

RING MARTINS CARS

01924 892445

Wakey to Feath door to door

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Cheers again for your advice on getting there guys, Im sure I'll be having a pint or two before the game at the Clubhouse so see you all there.

My prediction by the way Featherstone 16 Eagles 24 :P

The rules state no advertising, but because of the cheek I'll leave the "advice" notice on haha

does that apply to signatures as well Bob.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I know we make hard work of the Sheffield games most of the time, but if we cant be up for this one in a big way then we never will, I am looking for Champaign Rugby come Sunday.

Fev 42 v 16

att 800 men and 2000 women

I know we make hard work of the Sheffield games most of the time, but if we cant be up for this one in a big way then we never will, I am looking for Champaign Rugby come Sunday.

Fev 42 v 16

att 800 men and 2000 women

And 400 men dressed as women :lol::lol::lol:

And all the Fev women look like men. :P

Sorry guys, couldnt resist, ill be there covering the game, good luck you deserve it this season.

Well they do say "in Featherstone men are men and so are women"