Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds
    • Wigan
    • Draw

Leeds Rhinos 12-20 Wigan Warriors after 64:00 minutes.

Harrison Hanson with a try reminiscent of the one that Simon Haughton scored for Wigan vs Leeds way back in 1998 on the same ground.

Richards converts and Wigan are well worth their eight point lead.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeds Rhinos 12-26 Wigan Warriors after 78:00 minutes.

That I think will do us nicely.

Not a classic by any means, but Wigan have had too much for the Rhinoceros tonight.

No doubts with this one.

Leeds 28 Wigan 18

even the week b4 the semi

You were wrong my friend. :P:P

Good result by Wigan.....now interesting thought.... Pies have now completed the double and will no doubt play them again in the 1st part of the play offs.... very interesting.

CONGRATS TO WIGAN...... 100% LLS big big well done.

Well deserved.

Hope thats the last trophy / shield for the season ;):happy:

Dirty Leeds. I am a big fan of the club and the team generally but I can honestly say that I would be delighted if Ablett is gone for the year. That was a cowardly potential jaw breaker. To put up with that and Coley being sin binned for tackling a player and prevail shows that Wigan have character and skill in abundance.

Saints can count on my enthusiastic support next week, and should be delighted that Ablett and Bailey won't be playing.

We are top of the league and can be proud of our boys tonight and all year. The Minor Premiership represents the one thing we stood much chance of winning, and to win it in such style is a wonderful thing.

Good result, chuffed with that.

Very disappointed with Ablett and Bailey decisions, personally I don't give a monkeys if either of them picks up a suspension now, would rather they'd just gone to the bin. Thought Coley was hard done to.

Really felt for Peacock, great break, heart breaking for a prop to go so far and knock on!

Couldn't understand the decision to keep Goulding on, is there so sort of professional code of conduct that stops you from hounding injured lads who have stayed on?!?!? I'd have had Hall charging down that wing at every opportunity personally.

That McClennan interview in full... "boo hoo big naughty boys with rough tackling... it's not fair... cheating wrestlers... Tomkins should have been penalised for launching his chin into lovely Ablett's arm, and as we run the disciplinary all our men will be playing again next week... boo hoo finishing top is for cheating sissies..."

That McClennan interview in full... "boo hoo big naughty boys with rough tackling... it's not fair... cheating wrestlers... Tomkins should have been penalised for launching his chin into lovely Ablett's arm, and as we run the disciplinary all our men will be playing again next week... boo hoo finishing top is for cheating sissies..."

Add McClennan to the list of coaches that have been owned by Wigan tactically this season.

After the last two games performances I am starting to get the feeling that we have maybe given Maguire too much of the personal credit for the Wigan upsurge this season, when in fact Shaun Wane has been a major part particularly in terms of motivation and defensive organisation. Hopefully he will be the natural successor at Wigan when Maguire inevitably returns home. I believe we will be in good hands.

Edited by giwildgo

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

but surely you had someone nagging or moaning in the back ground ;):P

Nope, she sits quietly talking to clowns like you on here

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Very disappointed with Ablett and Bailey decisions,

the ablett decision was always going to be 'on report', bailey's was the poor decision, before the tackle was complete he was blowing his whistle and shouting 'on report', he knew full well what had gone on.

foxes or poor people?

the ablett decision was always going to be 'on report', bailey's was the poor decision, before the tackle was complete he was blowing his whistle and shouting 'on report', he knew full well what had gone on.

But why though? The incident was clear and in my view worse than two recent sendings off I've witnessed that were more poor technique than malicious (Coley v Catalans, Boyle v Wigan). Ganson generally is not adverse to getting out the red card.

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

Prior to the game, naturally I was up for Leeds, but the way they played put me right off. I was up for Wigan after a short while, Leeds played the game disgracefully and Wigan played it right.

Ablett should have walked, and for me he should get a 4 game ban, this was worse than any high tackle we see week in week out.

Bailey should have walked and he needs a proper punishment. There was no excuse for what he did, and it was just lucky that a Wigan player was not attempting to tackle round the waist.

Well played Wigan, thought the first try was excellent, they used the overlap really well, and they played some nice stuff despite the weather.

Bailey should have walked and he needs a proper punishment. There was no excuse for what he did, and it was just lucky that a Wigan player was not attempting to tackle round the waist.

That would be a 1st going that low

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Prior to the game, naturally I was up for Leeds, but the way they played put me right off. I was up for Wigan after a short while, Leeds played the game disgracefully and Wigan played it right.

Ablett should have walked, and for me he should get a 4 game ban, this was worse than any high tackle we see week in week out.

Well played Wigan, thought the first try was excellent, they used the overlap really well, and they played some nice stuff despite the weather.

Wigan have nicked that off the Wire 2 weeks ago, riley's kick for atkins :lol: how teams learn by their mistakes ;)