1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds
    • Wigan
    • Draw

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget that Clarkson knocked on in the act of scoring Leeds first try - why Ganson didn't go to the screen is beyond me. What is more, this aside, Leeds would not have scored in a month of Sundays but for the Coley sinbinning which again was beyond me.

Yes coleys sinbinning was wrong but if were gonna go through the game with a fine toothed comb he should have been in the bin in the first half. When leuluai was looking to offload to webb on the wigan line and coley was holding webb back off the ball that is a mandatory sinbinning surely. He eventually got his ten minutes, just a bit later than he deserved it. As for the clarkson try..............that's why you are a certified lunatic.

Ablett charged with a Grade C - Striking with forearm - reckless - potential ban of 2 - 3 matches.

Bailey - no charge.

J Tomkins - no charge for high tackle on Senior.

Coley - sin bin considered sufficient for 'late challenge' on Burrow :huh:

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

Just been told that the Wigan supporters coach was bricked last night by the allotments on St Michael's Lane. Apparently two girls received facial injuries and many other supporters were showered with broken glass. The Police were called and the ambulance service was required to attend to the injured. The supporters were unable to set off back to Wigan until around midnight arriving back at about 1.30am. Just hope the injured girls are OK and not put off from following the club in the future.

I have to say that at every level, from the chief executive, through the coaching staff, the players and now down to the speccies, The Leeds Rhinos is a club that is leaving a bad taste at the moment.

Thugs on the field and thugs off it.

It is about time that the authorities brought them back to earth - some hope!!

:dry:

This sort of behaviour was condoned by you after the C.C game, why are you bleating now? Is this the same fella that said hopefully something would be thrown at my head? What goes around comes around.

This sort of behaviour was condoned by you after the C.C game, why are you bleating now? Is this the same fella that said hopefully something would be thrown at my head? What goes around comes around.

Two wrongs don't make a right - RL does not need this sort of behaviour regardless of which team's supporters are involved. Most Wigan fans didn't condone what happened at the CC game, albeit a lot less serious incident than the damage to the coach which caused injury. Sometimes I think supporters of both sides need to show a bit of common sense and not apply a one-upmanship or revenge mentality with regard to regrettable incidents that have no place in the game.

You do yourself and your credibility no favours with this post, notwithstanding the provocation from BoaB in the past.

Edited by giwildgo

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

well seeing as Im still here,

Id just like to clarify, after another towering display, this time as video referee,

He is as incompetent as a 9 bob note.

I've been saying that for years.

SG: What are you wearing?

PB: Pre-match tomorrow?

SG: Err, yeah, that's what I meant...

:lol::lol::lol: class!

"Rugby league is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby union is a complex game played by w@nk*rs"

Laurie Dailey

Two wrongs don't make a right - RL does not need this sort of behaviour regardless of which team's supporters are involved. Most Wigan fans didn't condone what happened at the CC game, albeit a lot less serious incident than the damage to the coach which caused injury. Sometimes I think supporters of both sides need to show a bit of common sense and not apply a one-upmanship or revenge mentality with regard to regrettable incidents that have no place in the game.

You do yourself and your credibility no favours with this post, notwithstanding the provocation from BoaB in the past.

Firstly i've got to say i agree with you totally that missile throwing of any sort is unnacceptable in our great game. Secondly i wouldn't seek to differentiate between a brick thrown at a coach or a coin or lighter that could blind someone inside a ground, surely you're not trying to tell me one is worse than the other ? I don't think i've tarnished my credibility by pointing out to "scoop" that not so long ago it was all a big joke to him and that the actions of a minority of your fans have led to a copycat "revenge" attack by some of our undesirables. Lastly, although you state most wigan fans don't condone what happened at the C.C game i didn't see many condemning the idiots at the time. Most seemed to have the "Arsene Wenger" syndrome or simply chose to make light of it on here. It's not acceptable and i never said it was.

Ablett charged with a Grade C - Striking with forearm - reckless - potential ban of 2 - 3 matches.

Bailey - no charge.

J Tomkins - no charge for high tackle on Senior.

Coley - sin bin considered sufficient for 'late challenge' on Burrow :huh:

Be surprised if even ablett cops a ban after slow mowing it numerous times and freezing it, elbow to upper chest, depends how they view the forearm to the neck/chin

I'll go with 2 games when all things considered

Or nothing at all

Thats covered me bases

Edited by Lee

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I'm sure Mr Hetherington will classify Ablett's tackle as just being 'mis-timed' and state that Bailey just has an 'unusual running style' and instruct the judiciary to clear both players of any wrongdoing ;)

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

I can't believe the hysterical comments in reaction to last night's match from fans of various clubs. Wigan are certainly no angels themselves and that's how it should be, this is Rugby League after all. If you don't like it then start watching soccer if the rough stuff is too much for you. Never heard so much sanctimonious bs.

Well said that man.. Sorry but the usual suspects are always the same, I do not know how thwy would have gone on watching R/L in the fifties, or for that matter if they were in Oz presently.

You will note them as you go along and simply calling them sanctimonious is being very lenient indeed! ;)

Yes coleys sinbinning was wrong but if were gonna go through the game with a fine toothed comb he should have been in the bin in the first half. When leuluai was looking to offload to webb on the wigan line and coley was holding webb back off the ball that is a mandatory sinbinning surely. He eventually got his ten minutes, just a bit later than he deserved it. As for the clarkson try..............that's why you are a certified lunatic.

Watch the replay, Clarkson clearly loses the ball before it is grounded - a referee doing his job would have gone to the screen and it would have been disallowed.

I would like you to show me and everyone else in this forum where I have condoned the bricking of a supporters coach or hooligan behaviour of any description please?