Warrington Wolves v St. Helens

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington
    • St Helens
    • Draw

1 win out of 42 SL games

Last Wire win 2001

2 Semi final games for Wires, big big test of their mental and inner strength.

Wires 34 Saints 22

followed by a BIG win over the Cats.

Lets say, TS gave them the b0llocking of their lives after the Catalan game, Trust me i have been doing some work with the club over the last few weeks.

[/quot

As you said on a previous thread leeds are a spent force and they managed to beat you home & away so can't see saints having much trouble,saints by 12-16 given the wires ###### record aswell.

Got a pub down the road to agree to put the game on.

Something of a miracle round here, so I'm off to the Weavers after tea to educate the locals in real sport.

Anyone in the Aylesbury Vale area wants to come down, justify to the landlord putting it on, feel free.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Was supposed to be watching at home but the train was cancelled and so we've stayed here to watch it and I must say that this HD business is amazing.

The picture quality and clarity is superb.

Five minutes gone and both sides really going for it.

Warrington nearly over in the first set.

Warrington Wolves 6-10 St Helens after 22:00 minutes.

Try: Paul Wood

James Graham lucky to be on the pitch after abusing Thierry Alibert with foul and abusive display.

If Thierry could understand a word those dirty "scousers" were saying there'd be no room on the Saints benches!

Nice to see that lovely Mr Pryce getting a tad frustrated as things don't go his way!

Warrington with a 45m penalty attempt after the hooter has sounded.

Westwood 2/2 so far and he nails it to bring an end to a truly pulsating game of Rugby League.

Westwood with the penalty brings the scores at halftime to

Warrington Wolves 0-6 St Helens after 07:00 minutes.Warrington Wolves 14-16 St Helens

Was anyone else tempted to tell Graham to 'calm down, calm down'? :D

I thought I could lip read something akin to "dominant", refering to his beaut of a tackle on Myler.

I think he 'got away with it' because he might not have shouted any abuse! If Alibert heard what was shouted and he thought it to be offensive then I reckon relevant action would've been taken.

Shouting and abusing are different things.

Warrington with a 45m penalty attempt after the hooter has sounded.

Westwood 2/2 so far and he nails it to bring an end to a truly pulsating game of Rugby League.

Westwood with the penalty brings the scores at halftime to

Warrington Wolves 0-6 St Helens after 07:00 minutes.Warrington Wolves 14-16 St Helens

45 metres from the goal line, but 52 metres from the posts according to the graphic. That was one heck of a goal kick.

If the 2nd half is as good as the 1st it'll do for me.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Edge of the seat stuff this. Sounds like a great game swinging backwards and forwards. Saints just levelled it up, and then ahead with the conversion from Foster.

Warrington Wolves 20-22 St Helens after 54:00 minutes.

What a game this has been, it's been an EPIC spectacle with both sides displaying some astute attacking options.

James Roby with the reply after Westwood opened the scoring for Warrington.

Amazing game.