Hudds v Quins game

I didnt notice myself till i saw it on Botts n All

Only 3 outta the 34 weren't English

Cant ever remember seeing such a high number of Brits in any one game

We had 2 , Quins fielded 1 non brit, we're pretty regular at fielding a good % of english but i hadnt realised the Quins were doing similar

Top stuff indeed Quins

Not that its helping either side, we'll still win jack ###### this year :D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Good to see,

On the other hand Wakey had 11 overseas players in their side which was thrashed by Saints on the weekend. I don't see what good that is doing anyone.

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Good to see,

On the other hand Wakey had 11 overseas players in their side which was thrashed by Saints on the weekend. I don't see what good that is doing anyone.

What a joke when a heartlands club has 11 overseas players in their side. whats the wakefield excuse for having so many overseas players in their side. what do Wakefield bring to Super League ? certainly not a decent ground or local developed players it appears.

Edited by The Future is League

What a joke when a heartlands club has 11 overseas players in their side. whats the wakefield excuse for having so many overseas players in their side. what do Wakefield bring to Super League ? certainly not a decent ground or local developed players it appears.

Hmmm. What do Wakefield bring to Super League?

Religion - they've got Trinity in their name.

A double barrelled nickname - Trinty Wildcats.

A coach with a double barrelled head - John Kear.

A rehabilitation service for 'bad boy' players - Paul Cooke, Tevita Leo-Latu etc.

Trinity won the Academy championship last year so they clearly develop excellent young players. Plus when they have a star English player another team buys them. Anyway this is an opportunity to give Hudds and Quins a pat on the back. As pats are few and far between for the Mighty Quins this wants framing.

Well done Quins! It softens the weekly blows when we get to see our home grown losing as opposed to overseas mercenaries losing.

Edited by Exiled Wiganer

Trinity won the Academy championship last year so they clearly develop excellent young players. Plus when they have a star English player another team buys them.

Surely development is only when they translate into SL players? If all of them youngsters end up going off into the Championship because they aren't getting SL games, then there is a flaw in the development, surely?

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

A coach with a double barrelled head - John Kear.

Couldn't let that pass without a :D

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson