Pretty pictures in the pont and c#s

tms

Front page spread and two more columns on page 4 showing artist impression of c#s propsed new ground very pretty. Where's our's come on BOD get something out there and show our near neighbours and the rest of the rl we mean business its all right showing plans at chesneys but its time to put the wind up all the teams hoping for the green light in next round of franchising

Front page spread and two more columns on page 4 showing artist impression of c#s propsed new ground very pretty. Where's our's come on BOD get something out there and show our near neighbours and the rest of the rl we mean business its all right showing plans at chesneys but its time to put the wind up all the teams hoping for the green light in next round of franchising

Both Castleford and Wakefield are fighting to retain their places in Super League, both know they are on sticky wickets. Both clubs issue statements, which at some point have to be backed up after the last debacle. We don't need to expose our plans yet, ( certainly until after 26the September 2010) Why give our opposition even a glimpse of our future ? We have one, do they ???

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

What made me smile was the statement that they have signed a deal with Weystone securing the land. Are they telling me they hadnt already secured the land?

Both Castleford and Wakefield are fighting to retain their places in Super League, both know they are on sticky wickets. Both clubs issue statements, which at some point have to be backed up after the last debacle. We don't need to expose our plans yet, ( certainly until after 26the September 2010) Why give our opposition even a glimpse of our future ? We have one, do they ???

Maybe we dont need to expose yet bob, but an update of some kind or a simple 'very much on course' like statement from the club.......its been a couple of years since the initial plans were unveiled at the clubhouse which I went to and very impressed with....neither a brick or a bulldozer in sight since and until I see them they will remain 'just plans' to me......this is the best season weve had in years, there should be more people through the gate.....the uncertainty of whats going off with the neighbours means we should be seizing the moment and giving the area a breath of fresh air by letting people know the 'forgotten' club is still very much there and with a bright future.

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

Just let them get on with it, while they are worrying about keeping the pooper duper happy we are at last enjoying what we have on the field.

We have smart Stadium good toilets, nice clubhouse, building the support slowly, Friendly atmosphere why the hell do we need anything more.

Just let them get on with it, while they are worrying about keeping the pooper duper happy we are at last enjoying what we have on the field.

We have smart Stadium good toilets, nice clubhouse, building the support slowly, Friendly atmosphere why the hell do we need anything more.

what we need more is spectators, paying public, and the more publicity we get, the better. positive publicity on a regular basis, talking up Featherstone Rovers, showing the stayaways that we have a bright future. the Tony Kenney spirit. lets big ourselves up, cos sure as he11 no one else is going to do it.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

what we need more is spectators, paying public, and the more publicity we get, the better. positive publicity on a regular basis, talking up Featherstone Rovers, showing the stayaways that we have a bright future. the Tony Kenney spirit. lets big ourselves up, cos sure as he11 no one else is going to do it.

I think the people that are staying away will never come back, they are lost for good, what we need to be doing is pulling in new blood now and coming up with ideas to make this happen.

To give the club it due they are doing everything they can to get people in on and off the field, it will be interesting to see on Sunday how many women turn up, I usually take are lass, this week it our lass + 5 better take the ear plugs.