Most Annoying Player in Superleague?

Mine is Lee Briers. Best actor I've ever seen and loves to cheat the ref once too often.

Who's yours and why?

Same and same reason - notwithstanding the fact that I also think he is a damn fine player.

Warriors_Logo_Band_396.jpg

oderint dum metuant

Same and same reason - notwithstanding the fact that I also think he is a damn fine player.

Briers has always been one of my favourites, but I must admit even I got annoyed with him on Super League's Super Men on Thursday when he kept referring to himself in the third person!!!

Sinfield or Graham for me.

Sinfield always looks as though he is about to cry, even when he is on the SLS.

Graham is a ######.

Both are very good players though and I would have them in my team at the drop of a hat!

paul wellens can bleat and plead with the best, imagine maguire, wellens, briers in the same team, a scary thought. :D

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

Briers has always pee'd me off with his acting, don't like it....not one bit, sometimes borders cheating.

BUT.................

James Graham.... AKA Wayne Rooney.........sorry guys we don't need / want / to hear / to see this guys foul mouth on the pitch / tv............ so for me James "wayne rooney" Grahm.........funny there both scousers as well.

Briers has always been one of my favourites, but I must admit even I got annoyed with him on Super League's Super Men on Thursday when he kept referring to himself in the third person!!!

Sinfield or Graham for me.

Sinfield always looks as though he is about to cry, even when he is on the SLS.

Graham is a ######.

Both are very good players though and I would have them in my team at the drop of a hat!

just redeemed yourself with that last sentence

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

James Graham, superb player but the constant moaning coupled with his new talent for dissent makes him easily the most annoying player in the game.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

did anyone here grahams reply when the ref said "both feet behind the line james" you could hear grahams reply loud n clear on sky through the refs mic "get out the f*cking way" maybe the french ref couldnt understand but surely you cant say that to a ref

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

did anyone here grahams reply when the ref said "both feet behind the line james" you could hear grahams reply loud n clear on sky through the refs mic "get out the f*cking way" maybe the french ref couldnt understand but surely you cant say that to a ref

I see the punctuation ban is holding up well in Cas.

I'd agree that should have been 10 mins and 10 yards, but Pryce wound me up last night when he was correctly pulled for a typical Stains pass, and couldn't understand why...

Most annoying is Long, just for his "hairstyles".

Incidentally, last time King shaved his hair off, he turned into a waste of a shirt.

Odd, that.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I really think this behavious should be stamped on straight away, and I would have hoped that the RFL would take action against Graham for this. We don't want our game to descend to the soccer standards: we have prided ourselves in the past on the respect shown to referees by players and must maintain this standard.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Oddly enough I tend to find certain players in my own team more annoying than players elsewhere. Out of principle I find KC* very annoying, but in the past nobody annoyed me as much as DV and Fielden who, until this year stole a big wage from us.

The players that annoy me the most are the ones who get up after every tackle pushing and shoving, moaning and complaining. Players like Smith at leeds, Fielden, Briers and Maguire. Just bloody get on with it and shut up.

just redeemed yourself with that last sentence

Not really redeemed at all. The topic is about players that you find annoying. I find both of the mentioned very annoying. My opinion would have been valid whether I had mentioned their playing ability or not...

Lee Briers - if he concentrated on just playing the game and not the ref he'd be twice the player.

Cunningham , Long, Diskin, Wellens, McGuire, Smith, Bailey are just mildly irritating in comparison.

Sinfield is just plain boring and miserable.