All the favours we've done you this season ...

Chairman LMAO

... and you couldn't beat Sheffield for us! :(

Must admit that was the thought that went through my mind at the end of the game but let's be honest, you've had your moment of glory this season. Hopefully it's our turn.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

The flatcappers have shown they are beatable- by the seagulls for heavens sake- bring it on, grayshon and britney will be welcomed with open arms!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

... and you couldn't beat Sheffield for us! :(

Another performance like that and it will be two easy point for you lads the way you have been playing this season on occasion.

Unfortunately DP tends to put things right after a poor performance and gets the best from the team, I have a feeling this game could be a cracker next week.

Dont forget the great big favour we did you on the last game of last seaon.I think you still owe us one more. :lol:

Not yet, but another 3 points for the dogs on Sunday is a must to retain our top six spot.

Ps booked my tickets for the final and expect to be cheering on Fev ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Not yet, but another 3 points for the dogs on Sunday is a must to retain our top six spot.

Ps booked my tickets for the final and expect to be cheering on Fev ;)

If you are right that will mean two so called unfashionable clubs holding the trophies. What will Red Hall think of that?

If you are right that will mean two so called unfashionable clubs holding the trophies. What will Red Hall think of that?

Champions in all but name. Somebody said that does not tick a box in SL applications. Surely after a gruelling season of 20 games it ranks as high as the winner of Northern rail cup and runners up? Do we have to win the knock out comp to qualify?

Champions in all but name. Somebody said that does not tick a box in SL applications. Surely after a gruelling season of 20 games it ranks as high as the winner of Northern rail cup and runners up? Do we have to win the knock out comp to qualify?

We just have to get to the final to tick the box.

We just have to get to the final to tick the box.

I reckon the RFL ought to look at getting Nike to sponsor both the league and the NRC. What do you get for winning either? A tick! :rolleyes:

And before anyone says it, I know that technically the Nike logo is a "swoosh" not a "tick"...

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

I reckon the RFL ought to look at getting Nike to sponsor both the league and the NRC. What do you get for winning either? A tick! :rolleyes:

And before anyone says it, I know that technically the Nike logo is a "swoosh" not a "tick"...

Tick, Swoosh........... it could be a scale model of the Taj Mahal, if they don't want you in, you're not going in :dry:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

aye it will do, but we've got to get over the "NOT TIL IT'S MATHMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT US WILL WE CELEBRATE" syndrome!!!

it's in the bag and yet we're not jumping up and down because fax might win all their games and us lose all ours by about 700 points per game!!!! :lol::lol:

You know us at Fev - never happy owd cock!!! :lol::lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

mathematically halifax need to win the last 3 by 59 per game

against topulose/sheffield away and batley home

smell the roses people get covo to get the duraglit ordered its ours

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

aye it will do, but we've got to get over the "NOT TIL IT'S MATHMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT US WILL WE CELEBRATE" syndrome!!!

it's in the bag and yet we're not jumping up and down because fax might win all their games and us lose all ours by about 700 points per game!!!! :lol::lol:

You know us at Fev - never happy owd cock!!! :lol::lol:

Feels better when its mathematically impossible though B)

Cummins Out.

The feeling of anti-climax was IMO because we have been spoilt this sason. Most of us were expecting to clinch the title with a victory and i think it was a bit of a let down not to win.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

mathematically halifax need to win the last 3 by 59 per game

against topulose/sheffield away and batley home

smell the roses people get covo to get the duraglit ordered its ours

How it stands fax actually need to win the last 3 by 67 points per game thats how it shows at the moment and to be honest i cant see that happening not in a million to 1 chances :D

aye, but I'll bet tha'll find some on here that won't take those odds and will wait until the maths prove otherwise!!!

We're champs!! Sorted!! Move on, pass go, collect the

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

How it stands fax actually need to win the last 3 by 67 points per game thats how it shows at the moment and to be honest i cant see that happening not in a million to 1 chances :D

Don't forget that Fev would have to lose by at least 13 - or more - or they'd get that bonus point which would make points difference irrelevant. ;)

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"