All the favours we've done you this season ...

Chairman LMAO

I will take that thanks :rolleyes:

I won't , Batley have proved to be worthy opponents and can stand alone with their heads held high, we now need to get back to winning and to win at Mount Pleasant would be a great start back.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I won't , Batley have proved to be worthy opponents and can stand alone with their heads held high, we now need to get back to winning and to win at Mount Pleasant would be a great start back.

We have won the Championship. But what does that mean? Do we get a tick in the SL box for this or not? Today's announcement about a Sl club definitely dropping out of Super League or maybe TWO makes the criteria(which clubs have to meet) more important than ever. Ok we may not be such a club but a tick in the right box is a start. Please don't tell me that the runners up in the Northern Rail rank higher than the Championship top team. We must get some credit.

How it stands fax actually need to win the last 3 by 67 points per game thats how it shows at the moment and to be honest i cant see that happening not in a million to 1 chances :D

What nobody seems to consider is that the way Sheffield are playing they will beat Halifax at Sheffield this weekend. End of story.

Not that we should be, or even need to ask for favours but a defeat for the Dogs and you would only be handing the advantage back to the French and the Scouse.

Good luck on Sunday cos your gonna need it.

We have won the Championship. But what does that mean? Do we get a tick in the SL box for this or not? Today's announcement about a Sl club definitely dropping out of Super League or maybe TWO makes the criteria(which clubs have to meet) more important than ever. Ok we may not be such a club but a tick in the right box is a start. Please don't tell me that the runners up in the Northern Rail rank higher than the Championship top team. We must get some credit.

You have to get to the Grand Final don't you? Winning the league doesn't count for much in terms of ticking a box although dont let that detract from what is a brilliant acheivement!

Surely you must have some news by now regarding your ground?

You have to get to the Grand Final don't you? Winning the league doesn't count for much in terms of ticking a box although dont let that detract from what is a brilliant acheivement!

Surely you must have some news by now regarding your ground?

Yes both grand finalist get a tick but only the winners of the NRC

As it stands the following teams can apply

Widnes NRC last term

Barrow Grand final winners last term

Halifax Grand final runners up last term

Batley NRC winners this term

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Whilst we may not like them, they are the criteria set out before last season. I would have thought league winners would have had more credence than Norhern Rail Cup winners, however, the competition needed some edge to it or it would have failed.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Yes both grand finalist get a tick but only the winners of the NRC

As it stands the following teams can apply

Widnes NRC last term

Barrow Grand final winners last term

Halifax Grand final runners up last term

Batley NRC winners this term

You forgot Toulouse Paul...For being French;