Rugby League World - Issue 353 - Out 6th Aug

Thought his chippy burnt down a while back, cracking fish and chips as well even if it is miles outta the way

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Adam Fogarty's finest moment was surely when he decked Jack Duckworth. I hope you didn't do a whole interview with him and spell his name wrong John. ;)

We spell it the way he does. He's not a bloke you'd want to argue with. As Jack Duckworth knows! :D

It's a cracking interview. He does nice chips too, so I'm told.

We spell it the way he does. He's not a bloke you'd want to argue with. As Jack Duckworth knows! :D

It's a cracking interview. He does nice chips too, so I'm told.

I saw Adam Fogerty at Hull Fair once.

Did that get me in the name-dropping list?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I saw Adam Fogerty at Hull Fair once.

Did that get me in the name-dropping list?

Did he visit your stall?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

No, he didn't reckon the pushbike Wall of Death was for real.

Big tart

I heard he took a look at the near vertical sides and asked your good lady.."Can he really keep it up for as long as that?" to which she sighed and replied "No".

(Serves you right for picking on me last weekend. :P )

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I heard he took a look at the near vertical sides and asked your good lady.."Can he really keep it up for as long as that?" to which she sighed and replied "No".

(Serves you right for picking on me last weekend. :P )

The Wall Of Death was a swiz. I never saw anybody get killed.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Sharn't even bother asking about the boil RLW fails to lance in The Red Hall Diaries because no-one listens, maybe if I ignore it it will go away.

Maybe a poll is in order? It might turn out that someone, somewhere likes RHD. :O

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Here's a strange one. Last month Liverpool to Norwich, five and half hour train journey. Central liverpool before the journey, looking for Rugby League world to fill a big part of it, not a sausage in any of the newsagents nor at the station. And her I am at a station with trains to Widnes, Saint Helens and the rest.

Coming back, in the middle of the sticks, with train services to the likes of Diss, Great Yarmouth and Brandon, I go to W H Smiths Norwich station, and behold, Rugby League World.

Five and a Half hours to get Rugby League World, worth every minute last month too. Hopefully this months will be as good. Keep up the good work.

Can I ask who designed the 'advert' for RLW on the back page of this week's League Express? It looks an absolute mess - shame, because the mag has improved no end since John took over as editor.

I agree. If I didn't know the mag was excellent already I wouldn't exactly be going out of my way to pick it up this month. Almost gave me a headache! ;)

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Maybe a poll is in order? It might turn out that someone, somewhere likes RHD. :O

I dunno if that many are bothered.

Plus John will get all his mates and RLW colleagues to sign up in order to skew the vote... ;) and threaten those with banishment who dare not vote in his favour.

Can I ask who designed the 'advert' for RLW on the back page of this week's League Express? It looks an absolute mess - shame, because the mag has improved no end since John took over as editor.

I dug LE out to have a look for myself. Christ on a bike. :dry:

No but he did visit his caravan.

My mum used to live in Gipsyville.

That means I probably qualify as Romany under RL International Federation rules

Today's the day!

New mag should be on sale in shops up and down the land.

If you can't find one in a shop, don't panic! :D

You can always order a copy here and we'll post it to you, because we're good like that.

There is no escape. Resistance is useless. Your life will be richer for having a copy of RLW in it and your pocket will only be

Today's the day!

New mag should be on sale in shops up and down the land.

If you can't find one in a shop, don't panic! :D

You can always order a copy here and we'll post it to you, because we're good like that.

There is no escape. Resistance is useless. Your life will be richer for having a copy of RLW in it and your pocket will only be

Not so in that my beloved Bulls do not have one player in the SL rankings nor an article

Do we deserve one though? Don't think anyone did last month either.

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Today should be a memorable day, in that after many years I have received the RLW on the first day of issue having become a subscriber. Not so in that my beloved Bulls do not have one player in the SL rankings nor an article, I saw a photo of a lady who may become the face of RL because she had a small red amber and black on her face. Looking at the games derby's saw how my club had slid down. The MM derdy when the refs had got it so wrong, and I still have nightmares about it, and a brief piece by Wayne Godwin, in that he had played in all the games major derbys.

The only good news I have seen is in Bradfords local paper about Bullsbuilder and though I am in Wales I can help by subscribing too.

The editor of RLW is a Bradfordian. He feels your pain.

(He's also started referring to himself in the third person. First sign of madness, that).

Wibble. :wacko:

PS: Thanks for subscribing!