Leeds Rhinos v St Helens

Who will make it to Wembley  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will make it to Wembley

• Leeds Rhinos
    • St Helens
    • Golden Point Extra Time

Bloody hell! Has Peacock won the game for Leeds with that majestic pass to Mcguire. 32-28.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad 3rd tackle option by Skints, might be very costly....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

###### kick from Wilkin. Mistake from Meli showing his usual characteristics. leeds win. 32-28, it's all over.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Enjoyable game was that, tense right to the end.

Congratulations Leeds.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

###### kick from Wilkin. Mistake from Meli showing his usual characteristics. leeds win. 32-28, it's all over.

Outdone by Wilkin by some distance today though.

Great game, better team won.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

What price a certain Leeds fan will change his view on the Challenge Cup? ;):rolleyes:

Nah, he's probably the only Leeds 'fan' cheering for Saints :D

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Superb game, thoroughly enjoyed it. Its amazing how players live up to their reputation though. First we get Bailey showing why many think hes such a muppet, then Wilkin does the same. Well done Leeds, probably just about deserved it.

I have to say when they said Leon was out my heart sank & I feared a tonking but everyone of those men in the red V did me proud. They played there heart out. In the end it showed no organisational half back to direct them properly. To stay within a try & be pressing near the end with a bit of composure could have led to a try is a fantastic effort.

Jamie Foster is such a talent & gets stronger by the day. Cant wait to see him develop more & is surely a future England winger.

Last point, MELI when you cross the try line down ##### about......PUT THE BLOODY BALL DOWN :angry2: (he makes my blood boil)

Well done Leeds

Two things stood out for me today. The first was when they asked Keef about the medals he flogs on ebay and he looked suitably embarrassed. The second was when Clare Balding asked Justin Morgan how you nurture young players. I fully expected Justin to reply that he doesn't have to bother with anything like that because some guys back in Australia look after that sort of thing for Hull KR.

Edited by deluded pom?

rldfsignature.jpg

Thanks Saintsbird, thought is was a really good game, I thought Leeds were a bit lucky at times but we just scraped through in the end. With Pryce and Eastmond playing it would probably have been a different outcome, but there you go, great semi whatever. I agree, what was Meli doing...he very nearly walked out of play!!

Full credit to Saints, absolutely brilliant even without their top halfbacks, as soon as it was announced Pryce wasn't playing I thought we had a chance, the halfbacks were the difference today.Well done to both teams, lets hhope tomorrows game is as good.

Edited by terrywebbisgod

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Thanks Saintsbird, thought is was a really good game, I thought Leeds were a bit lucky at times but we just scraped through in the end. With Pryce and Eastmond playing it would probably have been a different outcome, but there you go, great semi whatever. I agree, what was Meli doing...he very nearly walked out of play!!

Taking the pee perhaps.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

just too bad for him he wasn't taking the pee at the end ;)

These things do have a habit of coming back to bite you on the bum ;)

Awesome! Wembley at last! Can't wait.

My thoughts:

1. One stand completely closed, what was that about?

2. Leeds play like headless chickens and try to score on every play. When it works it's looks class and is very entertaining to watch, but the other 95% of the time it looks dreadful and I get a soar throat shouting at them, why do they do it?

3. Foster does have potential. God knows we need it in the outside backs.

4. Bailey has improved with age but why is he such a tool? He should just get on with playing and he may improve more.

5. Both teams showed how important the cup is to them, nerves for most of the first half and the start of the second, both sets of players out on their feet at the end. The cup is alive no matter what the nay sayers think!

6. Saints with Eastmond or Pryce would have beaten us today and we will need to improve to beat either Wazza or the Dragons come Final day.

Hope the Wire get their as it will be a sell out! Can't wait!

"Rugby league is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby union is a complex game played by w@nk*rs"

Laurie Dailey

Awesome! Wembley at last! Can't wait.

My thoughts:

1. One stand completely closed, what was that about?

2. Leeds play like headless chickens and try to score on every play. When it works it's looks class and is very entertaining to watch, but the other 95% of the time it looks dreadful and I get a soar throat shouting at them, why do they do it?

3. Foster does have potential. God knows we need it in the outside backs.

4. Bailey has improved with age but why is he such a tool? He should just get on with playing and he may improve more.

5. Both teams showed how important the cup is to them, nerves for most of the first half and the start of the second, both sets of players out on their feet at the end. The cup is alive no matter what the nay sayers think!

6. Saints with Eastmond or Pryce would have beaten us today and we will need to improve to beat either Wazza or the Dragons come Final day.

Hope the Wire get their as it will be a sell out! Can't wait!

Showed his true colours today, rubs Moores head after he makes a mistake, Moores gives him the little slap and Bailey runs off like the coward he is. He really is a thick t1t.

Edited by markleeds

Showed his true colours today, rubs Moores head after he makes a mistake, Moores gives him the little slap and Bailey runs off like the coward he is. He really is a thick t1t.

In Bailey's defence (not words I thought I'd ever write) Pretty sure that it was JJB who gave Moore the rub on the head. The ref called over the wrong guy for his little chat.