Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington
    • Catalans

How are all the warrington people feeling this morning? Are you ready?

I think you need to be.......Allez Catalan :D

Feeling good this morning :P not sure how i'll feel in a few hours -_-

Just Hope for a good game and the best team win.

(fingers crossed for a wires win, and for the record i am very confident)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am beginning to feel sick with nerves. I see this as a bigger potential banana skin than last year versus wigan. I was very confident we could beat wigan,and whilst I am also confident we will beat catalan,it's a tricky one. Clint Greenshields is moaning in the news of the world today about the venue,this after Ferriol rubbished morley. I think these les cats players may be feeling slightly worried! :D Interesting to note that there has been no "mouthing off" ahead of the game from Warrington,they have just maintained a diplomatic silence. Well done wires.

2009 Warrington 25 Hudderfield 16

2010 Warrington 30 Leeds 6

2011 League Leaders Shield Winners

2012 Warrington 35 Leeds 18

Challenge cups and league leaders shields everywhere! We need more silver polish!

Catalans strongest team so far this season. Combine that with the simple fact they have nothing else to play for this season makes them dangerous.

Wire had better be on top form to come through this one.

"Rugby league is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby union is a complex game played by w@nk*rs"

Laurie Dailey

My head says that for the sake of RL a Wire win would be best. It would mean a probably sellout at Wembley between two massive clubs in comparison to a probable damp squib where Leeds would walk it.

I just can't support the Wire though, come on Catalans!!!!

I can't cope with Matt King having short hair. He actually looks shockingly normal.

Bring back the Sideshow Bob locks!

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

I was just about to post that if Les Cats don't score the next try this game is over, when Greenshiels obliges. :D

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Enough of this pointless banter, what's the bloody score?

24-6 to the pretenders, half time

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

My head says that for the sake of RL a Wire win would be best. It would mean a probably sellout at Wembley between two massive clubs in comparison to a probable damp squib where Leeds would walk it.

I just can't support the Wire though, come on Catalans!!!!

Looks like we're getting that out of the way today, thankfully.

36-6

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.