Super League

jamescolin

which season did widnes have their 9 points deducted for going into administration? because rule three is " No insolvency event has occurred during the 2008, 2009 and 2010 seasons."

But didn't the insolvency occur in 2007 immediately after C*s beat them at Headingley?

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a thought for you. Harlequins go t!ts up so RL take the opportunity to give licenses to Widnes and.... Toulouse while they have the chance. Wouldn't surprise me one little bit.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

Here's a thought for you. Harlequins go t!ts up so RL take the opportunity to give licenses to Widnes and.... Toulouse while they have the chance. Wouldn't surprise me one little bit.

Me niether !

Lets not forget, Featherstone Rovers is a RUGBY club.

Harlequins RL are in the wrong area for me, they should be in South London where there are more amateur clubs.

Wrong sport id say - stuff em

Its on teletext that Harlequins are to ask the RFL for a lifeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_leag...don/8952050.stm

Are they for real or what? How long do you keep banging your head against a wall before you finally realise that it hurts?

If the RFL do bail them out AGAIN, surely there has to be some form of legal challenge open to the other clubs, even if its only on mental health grounds!

Edited by sidnee

The weak conform, the strong survive.

Looks like Widnes have made there next move toward SL.

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague/ne...BYL_Widnes.html

Now, if I had their accountants this year - I wouldn't have had a problem!!!!! :lol::lol:

Is it the same lot as counted the crowds at the Shay t'other week??

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Its on teletext that Harlequins are to ask the RFL for a lifeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_leag...don/8952050.stm

Are they for real or what? How long do you keep banging your head against a wall before you finally realise that it hurts?

If the RFL do bail them out AGAIN, surely there has to be some form of legal challenge open to the other clubs, even if its only on mental health grounds!

They've done it before for them and Crusaders if they do it again I hope Oldham and Haven are afforded the same privilege

They've done it before for them and Crusaders if they do it again I hope Oldham and Haven are afforded the same privilege

You must be joking. Had it not been for Chris Hamilton and a few volunteers there surely would be no Oldham anymore. A great traditional club like that come way below the likes of Fulham /London /Harlequins what ever they are called;

Is it the same lot as counted the crowds at the Shay t'other week??

No I think they may have borrowed the famous Rugby Union calculator

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.