Salford sign Wire Mega Star and Bradford Hero

To be fair to Salford they need to bring in these sort of player to give balance to the squad, you fill it full of youngsters, they are only going to get hammered every week and not develop to their full potential.

They also need to sign players like this to make them more competitive in the short term or the young players will look to move to better clubs like Myler and Turner did for this season

dexterue2.png

So Warrington have never bought any player then?

According to Wiki:

of the 27 in your squad, 17 are not from your academy

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Not sure about Chris Nero, but Vinnie Anderson will be a good buy for Salford. As for youth policies, well with all the overseas players knocking about, there's not that many clubs that can boast about their youth development. Salford aren't one of them, but neither are Warrington.

Not sure about Chris Nero, but Vinnie Anderson will be a good buy for Salford. As for youth policies, well with all the overseas players knocking about, there's not that many clubs that can boast about their youth development. Salford aren't one of them, but neither are Warrington.

Indeed.

The same can be said with regards to 'tangiable success' and especially 'value for money'.

In Top Trumps, Warrington would be one of the cards you definitely wouldn't want to be stuck with.

PHOTO_6267313_7691_3768222_ap_320X240.jpg

As for youth policies, well with all the overseas players knocking about, there's not that many clubs that can boast about their youth development. Salford aren't one of them, but neither are Warrington.

We can boast about ours ;)

Widnes - Cheshire's Original Glamour Club.

Vinnie Anderson! Mega Star??? :lol::lol::lol:. Don't make me laugh. Complete waste of money. Never rated him anyway. Good riddance if you ask me.

I take it that sarcasm is lost on you?

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?