Hunslet v Wukkie tonight on Sky

Just hoping we give a good account of ourselves, and no-one realises just how good Stack and Carter are so we can keep em for a while. Come on Town....

I know I'm biased but IMO Jarrad Stack is the best forward in this division by a mile, hopefully he'll show it tonight.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

I know I'm biased but IMO Jarrad Stack is the best forward in this division by a mile, hopefully he'll show it tonight.

Im not biased in the slightest ( :P ), and I think hes one of the best forwards outside of super league (hes better than some in super league too)

Good first half so far with a decent standard of RL - glad the suns out too

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I do like to watch the lower divisions but boy it's embrassing when you have people like Ryan McDonald running around in the shape he is in. He is a fat slug offering nothing to this game. Surely Workington have some young and lean kids they can give a run to?

He must be holding the record for 3rd man tackles and the 30secs it takes him to get back on side.

Bit of CC1 biff as well.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

I do like to watch the lower divisions but boy it's embrassing when you have people like Ryan McDonald running around in the shape he is in. He is a fat slug offering nothing to this game. Surely Workington have some young and lean kids they can give a run to?

He must be holding the record for 3rd man tackles and the 30secs it takes him to get back on side.

Yes, we haven't had him that long from Whitehaven. Just wait until we get him fit. Having said that he looked slimmer than Low and Woodcock of Hunslet or did you not notice them!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

I work with her. She's a top lass and has been looking very forward to this. How'd she do? I wasn't able to watch the game tonight.

I didn't see owt wrong....proud moment I bet. We know one of the other lasses in the article.

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Good player there, 8 Barrow lads in the starting line up and another on the bench.

Worky played very well there tonight, were unlucky in the end but they are getting stronger by the week, could be a darkhorse in the playoffs.

Good to see young Sarah on the line - easy on the eye I'm sure too fellas

linky to news piece on the girls

Phil Huck's daughter is certainly bonnier than Phil by a long chalk !!!

I remember Phil who for those that dont know is short sighted coming cross field to take Dennis bailey or was it Eddie Rombo out and smashing the lino instead, said after he swore it was player he hit :lol:

Same can be said of Beth :D cos her fathers a right nob :D

Edited by Lee

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I think Chapman will remember him.... :D

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I remember Phil who for those that dont know is short sighted coming cross field to take Dennis bailey or was it Eddie Rombo out and smashing the lino instead, said after he swore it was player he hit :lol:

Ah, now Phil Huck was a player and a half. Definitely one from the old school.

Do you remember the car he used to drive? That thing would have been a death trap whoever was driving it, let alone when the famously blind as a bat Phil Huck was behind the wheel.

English, Irish, Brit, Yorkshire, European.  Citizen of the People's Republic of Yorkshire, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom and the European Union.  Critical of all it.  Proud of all it.    

Ah, now Phil Huck was a player and a half. Definitely one from the old school.

Do you remember the car he used to drive? That thing would have been a death trap whoever was driving it, let alone when the famously blind as a bat Phil Huck was behind the wheel.

I couldnt recall the full story for obvious reasons

You know what Phil does now for a day job?

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.