Championies

dropdeadfred

not the most disciplined performance today, nor the most fluent rugby! Jeez, I'm so glad you're back Tommy!!!

But with one league game to go, we're champions having lost just 2 games by 2 points!!!

Do for me! Looks like Fax in the play offs now.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Well done to all the back room staff and players for giving us the fans a great season. Lets top it off and win the GF at Warrington. Emotional scenes at Batley after the hooter. The players and coaching staff deserved the accolade that they received after this hard fought game. Well done also to Batley for a huge effort to topple the championship winners.

well done rovers from a barrow fan. you deserve your title for the season you had. for me this is as big as winning the grand final as it is your result from a long season not just a couple of play off games to get to the gf.hope we meet up at warrington though.

Once the string of penalties stopped, so did Batley. I thought last twenty up the slope we were outstanding, although I must admit I thought Stuart's try was double movement.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

hardly convincing but hey........the players reactions at the end said it all......hopefully now with the weight off their shoulders of getting over the finishing line, we can resume normal service.......oh and a big welcome back to tommy saxton........a fortnight to barra.....but how do we approach this game re- selection/resting players?

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

Barrow look like they'll be coming to Post Office Road, to gain a result to play us in the first playoff, Halifax have the advantage, we have to build on this result and kick on to the final!

It was a sorry place after the Eagles game, lets get the crowd singing, create an atmosphere wave that we can ride all the way to the grand final!

Congratulations on the league leaders championship.

Featherstone are a tradition rugby league club who have built success from the ground up with hard work and solid support from the community.

Well Done and Good Luck

Oldham Fan

Edited by oldham13

We Are Oldham Roughyeds

Congratulations on the league leaders championship.

Featherstone are a tradition rugby league club who have built success from the ground up with hard work and solid support from the community.

Well Done and Good Luck

Oldham Fan

Good luck to you too Hope to see Oldham in the championship next season its certainly not for the want of trying. You deserve it this time;

Well done today Fev, thought we run out of steam at the end.

Saxton made a difference when he came on and I think Tonks is the best prop in the division he caused us problems all day.

Was hoping you were going to go for the easy two points near the end when we were 2 in front but credit where it's due and your lad's had the belief to go for the win.

Good luck in the playoffs unless by a miracle you come across us again.

Tell you what though for a neutral today they got their moneys worth.

Well done to all concerned with the Rovers. What an emotional day. Did anyone else notice the Batley Bulldogs mascot clapping our fans (behind the sticks) after the final hooter? Well done sir. A very gracious gesture.

Hello!? Yeah - watching the Rovers!! Yeah - I hate Cas too!!! Chow!!!

well done just hope you get in with all the investment

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

The introduction saxton swung that game today, how ive missed his twinkletoes!!!! Always love going to batley, such a good away day full of fev fans, when divorty when in under sticks i thought the roof was gonna come off!!!

Oh and how much does Ben Kaye love it here!!!! Would be great to get him signed up

voohli.jpg

Cracking gutsy display in the 2nd half today go get us over the line, Well emotional at the end, you could see in the players it ment so much too. lets hope we keep them all together next season. Good to see Briggsy in the Fev crowd in the first half mixing it with supporters and having photos took with the kids.

Well done to Featherstone Rovers this season, its been awesome for us supporters we are all chuffed to bits and proud of you all.

did anybody listen to radio leeds on way home, Karl Harrison said "Fev have come top of the league but that means nothing" what a toilet he is.

Our away support must be the best in the league by miles. lets keep up the support.

Tonker was awesome today, welcome back Tommy we have missed you.

Let the Beers flow tonight

oh and if anybody from the club reads this can we have some T shirts printed for Barrow game with Champions 2010 printed on it

Edited by daz

A truely amazing season and an outstanding achievement. What progression in a season. 10 out 10 wins away from home too. Lets kick on now for the playoffs, looks like Halifax at home. 3000 crowd could be on i reckon!!!

Finishing top of the league is of equal importance or maybe more for us as winning the grand final , promotion is not a reality for us unfortunately. Would love us to be at Warrington though, we have been consistently the best side outside SuperLeague this season and a grand final win would be the pinnacle of what we can achieve!!!

Thought we played the slope perfectly for any visiting team to Batley some great rugby at times

Having Saxton back is like a breath of fresh air, superb rugby as well for Divortys try

The second half must go down as a season highlight - Fev contingent awesome, mustve been 600-700 packing out Batleys stand, great scenes at the end

congratulations to all the staff, players, board of directors and the fans

on a remarkable season. very much deserved.

congratulations to the touch line entourage of 14 and the 3 exercise bikes! ;)

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Marvellous achievement. It's been a very special season so far and I don't ever remember a 100% success record away from home in all the years I've supported this great club. When you consider the quality of the clubs in this division, that statistic is truly remarkable. The scenes at Batley after the final hooter were magical.

I just hope the team can go all the way now, the players and everyone connected to the club deserves it for the magnificent work done at all levels.

Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House

Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.picturehouseweddingfilms.co.uk/

A big well done to everyone working hard at the club!!! The atmosphere during & at the end of the second half was truely remarkable.... Thankyou Featherstone Rovers!!! :-)

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"