Sky to show Wire v Hull on 20 August

Warrington Wolves' home fixture versus Hull FC will now be played on Friday 20th August kick-off 8.00pm (initially Sunday 22nd August). This change is due to a request from Sky as the game will now be televised.

21 - Crusaders v Saints

http://www.warringtonwolves.org/wolves-fixture-change-3620

Good choice.

Gives Wire an extra two days preperation for Wembley too!! :rolleyes:

As i posted on the RLFANS Saints Website

FFS, that's ruined the weekend. Booked an evening meal and ovenight stay at Soughton Hall on the Saturday evening. Sunday morning do a bit of walking etc and then onto the match.

Thats Sky for u!

May still attend this fixture even now it's Friday and a tad more difficult to arrange.

Quite happy though as it gives Leeds' Wembley opponents more time to prepare for the final. ;)

(In fact, I strongly suggest Wire rest a few for this fixture... :) )

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

May still attend this fixture even now it's Friday and a tad more difficult to arrange.

Quite happy though as it gives Leeds' Wembley opponents more time to prepare for the final. ;)

(In fact, I strongly suggest Wire rest a few for this fixture... :) )

Sky is a joke expecting fans to travel so far on a Friday night.

it peas me off.

My head office is in Hull and on a good day 90/100 mins, most times its 120/140 mins

they are muppets.

glad they have on this occasion.

PM if you come over.... I'll get you a pint.