Rugby in Sheffield on Saturday

hawk-eye

Now that the Widnes game has moved, any Eagles supporters are welcome to come to the Midlands Rugby League Finals Day on Sunday at Derby RUFC, Haslams Lane, Darley Abbey, DE22 1EB

Edited by tim2

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

What's that got to do with Rugby in Sheffield on Saturday ? :huh:

Anyway, if we win, we're in the play-offs if Keighley don't. Your support would be welcome.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

What's that got to do with Rugby in Sheffield on Saturday ? :huh:

Anyway, if we win, we're in the play-offs if Keighley don't. Your support would be welcome.

The Chargers are one of the clubs working with the Eagles to develop players, some of whom have featured in the reserves this season. My support is not to be doubted.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

My point was simply that you might have publicised your Sunday fixtures better in a thread of its own, rather than one about rugby miles away in Sheffield on a different day.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"