Batley, a couple of thankyous

hemmypaul

firstly what a fantastic day,one that will live long in my memory.

Importantly though for me was the way the Batley stewards acted.Iknow certain things were said to the chief steward before the game and with all credit i felt his reaction and the way he spoke was a credit to him and the Batley club(i think most people know by now what im referring to).

Secondly a thankyou from me to Lorne,first to stand up and offer his support when he felt things were going to be a bit one sided.

paul braithwaite

no need for thanks paul, we all look after one another, and ask your rob how many were stood round him having a wee before he came over

totally agree with you about the stewards, acted like gentlemen and a credit to their club

Don't know what happened at all but I do know that two of the Batley stewards were applauding the Fev fans after the game. Good to see.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Shut up you great big soppy git, and no were not a family, theres no way im related to a great big, fat ginger bloke no way

judging by your neurone count you're related to the amoeba!! :lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

judging by your neurone count you're related to the amoeba!! :lol:

Who said i meant you?

But now your on i reckon youd do well "darnt lane" at the Jungle, i reckon you would fit in reyt well, what with the hair, belly and the attitude, they would love ya

Don't know what happened at all but I do know that two of the Batley stewards were applauding the Fev fans after the game. Good to see.

THE APPLAUSE FROM THE STEWARDS WAS ADMIRABLE BUT CONSIDERING THEY WERE RAMS FANS/STEWARDS IT PROBABLY HELPED THAT WE HAD JUST DONE THE DOGS

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

THE APPLAUSE FROM THE STEWARDS WAS ADMIRABLE BUT CONSIDERING THEY WERE RAMS FANS/STEWARDS IT PROBABLY HELPED THAT WE HAD JUST DONE THE DOGS

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

Who said i meant you?

But now your on i reckon youd do well "darnt lane" at the Jungle, i reckon you would fit in reyt well, what with the hair, belly and the attitude, they would love ya

listen yes i learnt from someone that its called having a laugh and you buddy are just takin it to far so what if hes ginger or fat at least he supports a super team your just daft any way enough said :D

jamie

listen yes i learnt from someone that its called having a laugh and you buddy are just takin it to far so what if hes ginger or fat at least he supports a super team your just daft any way enough said :D

but what about the attitude ?