Christine Cullen

I understand that Paul Cullen's wife Chris sadly passed away yesterday.

Sincere condolences to Paul and his family at this terrible time for them.

what a thing to happen to a person and a family

my condolences also

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

It's official now unfortunately.

http://www.widnesvikings.co.uk/article.php?id=2367

Condolenses to Paul and family.

She was only 48, it's no age............

R.I.P. Christine

Very sad news - thoughts with the Cullen family. RIP.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I was on the plane back from Toulouse with the Widnes team on Sunday night, and my mate asked why Cullen was not there.

This is terrible news.

All the best to Paul and his family.

It probably explains why he's not been on Boots'n'All as well. It's going to cast a sad shadow over the game on Thursday night.

I like Paul Cullen. He loves the game and his technical stuff on B'n'A is pretty good. People need to realise when they post abuse about coaches and players that there are human beings involved. Sadly this brings that fact home all too clearly.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

I like Paul Cullen. He loves the game and his technical stuff on B'n'A is pretty good. People need to realise when they post abuse about coaches and players that there are human beings involved. Sadly this brings that fact home all too clearly.

Nothing to add...

Condolences to Paul and Family - a difficult time for them.

sincerest condolences to paul and hs family, what a tragic loss for you.

now come on lads win the competition for cull.

Edited by Viking Warrior

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

When they announced that Paul needed family time I knew this would be the outcome. I feel so sorry for him and the boys. They will need plenty of time, space and support - I hope that knowing the rugby league family care so much is a comfort at this time.

Sincere condolences to Paul, the boys, their family and friends, RIP Chris

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion