• Wigan
    • Huddersfield
    • Draw

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us by a good few, at least 4 starters back this weekend

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Huddy to win this one - Bentham on the whistle so no chance for our lads.

Won't bother me too much if we lose this and the one at HKR, providing it helps both these sides to finish above Leeds and we pick up at least a point against Bradford in the final game.

Are you the bloke on RL Fans on hearing it was Bentham, flushed your match ticket down the toilet?

If you can put 17 on from the start, then you may get a draw, otherwise, Wigan by a street.

hmm, I don't know it could be close, slip up due for Wigan, they could be avenue

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

No chance.

Boo...was hoping for a thoroughfare themed put down :P

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

This will be hard. Giants are a superb side, and playing well, with very few missing. Wigan are an excellent side, are likely to be pretty relaxed, but have a lot (8?) of players on the injured list. I think it could be a classic game with Wigan just shading it on momentum and confidence.

If you can put 17 on from the start, then you may get a draw, otherwise, Wigan by a street.

Almost got a grin from me,

We wont need 17 on at the start old boy

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I just hope Wigan learn from the lesson Lee's Giants are going to give them on Sunday.

So do i mate, otherwise it will bite them in the GF

Huddersfield -can't see them winning at the pie-dome, but I couldn't see Quins winning there either.

The Bentham jinx to continue?

Wigan will want to seal the LLS, though, so might be up for this one, probable home win, but Shuddersfeagles could just sneak it.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Huddersfield -can't see them winning at the pie-dome, but I couldn't see Quins winning there either.

The Bentham jinx to continue?

Wigan will want to seal the LLS, though, so might be up for this one, probable home win, but Shuddersfeagles could just sneak it.

Make yer mind up.

Make yer mind up.

Like I said, I couldn't see a Quins win there either, but it happened.

Just so you know, I clicked on "draw"....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Would that be enough for Wigan to clinch the League Leader's Shield?

I can't quite see the top of the pile from where I am!

1 point will do it.

If you need to borrow binoculars to see up here, just ask...... ;)

Like I said, I couldn't see a Quins win there either, but it happened.

Just so you know, I clicked on "draw"....

I'm confused. A draw between 3 teams? Who's this Shuddersfeagles mob muddying the waters? ;)

I reckon the Giants will be up for this one. We've blobbed every time we've played a top team this year so this is our acid test. 1st choice players back from injury - no excuses for us this week.

Now this Perseid meteor shower has passed I have The Royal Astronomical Society helping me out.

It doesn't matter who's helping you out, you'll never see anything from the bottom of a deep crater. ;)

1 point will do it.

If you need to borrow binoculars to see up here, just ask...... ;)

Just had a "Frankie Boyle" moment.

There's a Scot who's good at tennis, Wires are actually doing well, these could be signs of the apocalypse.... B)