• Wigan
    • Huddersfield
    • Draw

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cudjoe in.

16-18, pretty much added the easy kick, boy will egg be on my face...

Superb kick from Broughie, well taken by Cudjoe.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Err, mere semantics, if peeps believe Heartbeat is more important that this then they deserve threadbare detail!

Get sky sports on, the fools!

lol..the wifes the matron, and she is a big girl.................anyone want a prop forward :D

Saints Fan from 47 through good and bad times

Us by a good few, at least 4 starters back this weekend

Comfortable enough

Getting used to winning there now

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I love being a Leyther living in Huddersfield on days like these :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Great game and I'm so happy that Huddersfield won as I had a small bet on them to win by 1 to 4 pts at 7/1 (wish I had put more on now but still it's

Congratulations to Huddersfield for winning the award for the biggest shiwer of shithouses to turn up at the JJB for ages.

Late tackles, tackling without the ball, laying on, lying offside, and that's without even mentioning Mason.

Oh, and their fans stared a fight in the East Stand for good measure.

A ###### disgrace.

Well done.

Cry me a river

We dont have any fans to start fights, as for the rest of the post, utter male genitals

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Congratulations to Huddersfield for winning the award for the biggest shiwer of shithouses to turn up at the JJB for ages.

Late tackles, tackling without the ball, laying on, lying offside, and that's without even mentioning Mason.

A ###### disgrace.

Well done.

They don't like it up 'em.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Hats off to Huddersfield a throughly deserved victory.

We should have had it sewn up well before you had a chance to mount anything like a comeback.

Well played.

Don't mind the rough stuff, we give as a good as we get most of the time, not impressed with the cheap stamp from Mason though, but then I am sure a Huddersfield fan will be along in a minute and take great pleasure in pointing out numerous cheap shots from our recent encounters!!!

A ###### disgrace.

Well done.

Brilliant. This is from one of the more sensible Wigan posters. I can't wait for Bitofaboogie to come on.

People called Romans they go the house

I am sure a Huddersfield fan will be along in a minute and take great pleasure in pointing out numerous cheap shots from our recent encounters!!!

2 wrongs dont make a right, id rather concentrate on our defence and the 3 second half tries we scored, some quality in there

2 wrongs dont make a right, id rather concentrate on our defence and the 3 second half tries we scored, some quality in there

Some nice new rules in there, I'll check the book when I get home.

I particularly like the following:

1) If it looks like you are going to get absolutley mullered, stamp on the nearest opposition player. The player who commits this act is then allowed to disappear for the remainder of the game.

2) If the opposition make a break, it is totally appropriate to tackle the nearest opposition player to you at the time, regardless of whether or not they have the ball. If this does not result in a penalty on the first ocassion, then you are allowed to carry on ad infinitum.

I'll be back later with more new rules from the Shudders new rule book.

PS, Lee, were you there? If not, then don't try to tell me who started fights, and who didn't. Thanks.

PS, Lee, were you there? If not, then don't try to tell me who started fights, and who didn't. Thanks.

My son was who i've spoke to, sat in the East stand as well, also spoke to 2 friends also in the East Stand, none of the 3 saw anything other than a bit of verbal you get every game, all 3 of them to my knowledge not sat together.

As i said utter male genitals

Btw im over Wigan St Judes next saturday if your about

Regarding your Huddersfield rule book, Mason got binned for it, rightfully, Brown had been binned and was lucky for the 2nd ankle tap as well to only give a pen away

We gonna mention the penalties we received for your high shots while we're at it, that Hanson's turning into O'Loughlin nicely

A ###### disgrace.

Well done.

Get a grip man, leave that stuff to the BOAB Apart from the stamp from Mason it was pretty even.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

mason's stamp was a disgrace. lets have 5 matches for that. as for the rest of the game, wigan didn't make their early dominance pay and hudds held on until wigan ran out of ideas.

sts or leeds to win the gf, probably leeds.

foxes or poor people?

Great game. Some silly stuff by both sets of players acting like small boys not grown men. Andy Coley was hilarious during the scrap, he didn't know whether to run away, join in, drop the ball or run around like a headless chicken.